Chapter 14

I was on the way to met mason and the group I didn't know. (Except scarlet of course.)

Dad dropped me off and I said goodbye and love you while getting out. I quickly looked around to see where mason was and they weren't here.. maybe I was early? Dad had already left and I was afraid that they couldn't make it and didn't tell me.. 

I sat on a park bench and heard a familiar voice call out my name. I jumped up and turned. It was scarlet.

"Hey scarlet! Where's the others?" I asked a bit surprised to see her and no one else.

"I'm not to sure. I know that mason had an appointment to see the doctor and the others I don't really know to well so..." scarlet rubbed the back of her head.

"Oh, so it's just us?" I asked smiling.

"I guess so," she smiled back.

We talked as we walked around the park. I loved talking to her.

"Yeah and she hates you." Depressions voice stung. I could tell she was rolling her eyes if I could see her.

"Oh well, I'm having fun," I thought.

"Yeah but is she?" Depression growled. I glanced at scarlets face.

"She looks like she's having fun.." I looked away before she could catch me looking.

"Come on! She wouldn't have fun with you!" Her voice had full venom in it.

I stopped responding to her because scar was talking again. We laughed and talked all day long. It was getting close to 7pm when I saw my dad was waiting. He was leaning up against the car and looking around the park.

"Oh that's my dad," I smiled. Scar looked over and smiled.

"He looks cool." We both went over to him. While we were walking over I felt something get out in my pocket but pat no attention to it.

"Hey dad!" I smiled. Dad was surprised because he didn't see us coming.

"Oh hey gal," dad looked at scarlet. "Oh who's your friend?" Dad asked.

"I'm scarlet," she replied akwardly. "I better get goin' cya gal." She smiled and waved.

"Bye!" I waved back and I got in the front seat while dad got into the driver side.

"So.." dad looked over at me with a smirk. "That was your crush?" He asked, I blushed a bit.

"Maybe...." I looked out the window as we drove back home. I went to rest my hand in my pocket but I felt something. I pulled it out in confusion. It was a tiny kitten made of metal and a note was folded in half in the kittens mouth.

I blinked and wondered how it got in my pocket. I decided to read the note. I unfolded it without dad noticing.

"Wanna hang out? Meet me at Walmart at 3pm.
~scarlet"

I blushed as I read this note. "Hey dad can I go on a... Umm.." I paused. Do I call this a hangout? Yup. "Can I handout with scarlet tomorrow at Walmart?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh sure, we're gonna be there most of the day tomorrow anyways." Dad said as he pulled in the drive way. "By the way, there's a phone in your room so we can know when we should pick you up or where you're going."

"Okay!" We got home and I fished to my room. I put the metal cat on my desk and flopped down on my bed. I noticed a rectangle next to me. I turned to see a phone laying next to me. I smiled and sat up looking at the phone.

I decided to put it on my desk as well and get some sleep. I knew it was early but I was to excited for tomorrow.

I could faintly hear depressions voice...

"Nev....... you..... no.... no..... good......" the words were broken. I couldn't tell what she was saying but oh well. Probably nothing important.

POV Of worry...

"Ahhh! That's so cute! A sweet love note!" Princess was fantasizing.

"You know it just asked to hang out with her. We don't know for sure if she likes gal. I mean... she could just act nice and then betray us.." I thought out loud.

"Come on! I'm sure she would never do that!" Courage said confidently.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked lowering my eyes a bit.

"I just know! Either way! We should sleep otherwise gala won't get any!" Courage said and skipped away. I rolled my eyes and looked at my panels screen. It was watching as our host slept. I smiled a bit.

She's getting happier.. that means depression will disappear soon.

I walked to my room with that thought but stop before I touched my door Handle.

'She will disappear..' I thought trying to convince myself. 'Right?' I started to get worried..