(1)

'Oh my god!' Ashley moaned scrolling down the comments on her new Instagram photo, 'Shay literally I'm so sick of all these Lucy comments', Shay sat next down next to Ashley looking over her shoulder. They were in Ashley dressing room on the Warner brothers lot where they filmed pretty little liars. ashley had uploaded a picture of shay troian and herself on the pll pink golf cart and almost all the comments were asking where Lucy was.

Ashley sighed 'we don't have to be with each other every single day, she's not even here today!', shay bit her lip, 'but they don't know that ash, they just want us all to hang out together'. Ashley looked up at shay, she was pissed and she was got more pissed that shay was trying to justify it 'yeah but, we do hang out together we just don't have to Instagram shit all the time, like why do people have to get involved in everything!', shay opened her mouth to answer but Ashley cut her off 'don't even bother Shannon' Ashley got up from where she was sitting and walked out her dressing room. Shay knew better than to follow her, she only called her Shannon when she was pissed, or when she was drunk, and right now it wasn't the second one.

Ashley walked out onto the back lot, she looked around taking a deep breath before seeing Tyler smoking against the wall, she didn't usually smoke and she didn't approve of him smoking either but right now she was too pissed off to care. she walked over towards him 'give me one?' Tyler looked up at her and laughed slightly 'what?', 'give me a fucking cigarette', she hit his arm in frustration and then tried to grab the packet off him, 'no ash you hate smoking, what's wrong with you?'. Ashley kicked the wall he was leaning on then walked away 'fuck you ty'. she went and got into her car and hit the steering wheel multiple times she took a deep breath before starting to drive to the store.

flashback

'I can't believe you' Lucy stormed into the makeup trailer holding her iPhone looking at Ashley in the mirror, 'what?' Ashley said not really paying much attention. 'How could you Ashley you know we just broke up!' Ashley turned in her chair and saw the picture of her kissing Lucy's ex, chris zylka's nose, Ashley laughed slightly 'oh come on luce it's not like we're making out', anger grew inside Lucy as she screamed 'he's my fucking ex boyfriend Ashley!', 'yeah, ex being the word Luce, besides its not like we're dating, he was at the airport when I was' Lucy grabbed her iced soy latte off the side and threw it at Ashley before storming out the trailer, Ashley sat there in shock for a second 'oh my god..'

End of flashback

A/N - I realize I've made Ashley look like a bitch in this story. This doesn't reflect my feelings of any of the girls/cast. The flashback is made up, I'm 99% sure that didn't happen.

I've written about 5 chapters already so I guess I'll just update whenever

Please leave comments/suggestions/improvements - this is my first ever fanfic so I don't really know what I'm doing.