(8)

Marlene called the four other girls into her office at the end of the day, she had made the decision that Ashley wasn't going to be able to come back to work anytime soon and there she needed to do what was best for the show - she needed to tell the girls first before the press got hold of the story.

Shay, Lucy, troian and Sasha all entered Marlene's office and sat on the chairs by her desk, Marlene looked at the four of them before taking a breath, as she was about to speak shay said 'it's about Ashley isn't it?', Marlene nodded 'she's not fit to work and ultimately I need to do what's best for the show', shay bit her lip hard as tears formed in her eyes, Sasha took hold of shays hand as Marlene continued 'I wanted you all to know that we will be looking for a new Hanna', shay could feel her blood boiling inside her 'how can you just replace her? She's been on this show since the beginning, you can't just change the actress the fans will know!' Sasha looked at shay then the other two girls who weren't saying a word and she gently rubbed shays hand with her thumb 'I know you're upset shay' Marlene said 'but you have to understand that we can't just lose a main character on the show, we have to replace her'. Shay sat back in her chair, she felt defeated. It was quiet for a few minutes before Lucy said 'where is she now Marlene?', Marlene shrugged 'she had a panic attack on Laura's dressing room but she ran out before we could help her', shay sat up again 'and you just let her leave?!' She raised her voice then stood up. 'Shay where are you going?' Marlene said, 'I need to go and find my best friend' and with that she walked out, the other girls looked at each other then at Marlene who just apologized before telling them they could go.

A/N - I know this is a little shorter, I've got probably 2/3 chapters left so yeaaah

See y'all soooon :)