(11)

The news broke a couple of days later, the cast were at a table read with the new Hanna when they heard. Shay was the first to know, her phone was blowing up with people tweeting her with an article when she clicked it she screamed, everyone in the room jumped as shay threw her phone at the floor and ran out the room. Lucy picked it up and saw what was on the screen, she put her hand over her mouth and began to cry. eventually the rest of the cast had found out everyone was crying, the producers, the writers, the cast, Marlene was crying silently looking at the script, the only one who wasn't crying was tyler, he sat looking at everyone else, he was emotionless. no-one had gone after shay, they knew she needed to be by herself.

Eventually she came back into the room, her eyes were red and bloodshot, you could see the tear stains on her face, everyone looked up at her when she walked in, Tyler got up and hugged her tightly, it was the first time he'd moved since they heard the news.

Marlene let everyone go, she said that people could have as long as they needed. The producers and writers left but the cast stayed where they were everyone was silent, troian was the first one to speak 'I think..' She bit her lip 'we need to address it'. Everyone nodded before getting their phones out

'@ianmharding: Ashley was the most amazing cast mate, she was the cheekiest, funniest young lady and she will be missed dearly. See you soon benson'

'@lucyhale: Ashley and I have been friends since we were 16, both of us had issues and unfortunately we were unaware that these issues still existed. She was one of my best friends and I was blessed to know her, I love you so much Ashley, sleep well sweetheart'

'@keeganallen: heaven gained another angel, I love you ash'

'@sleepinthegardn: we lost an outstanding talent, Ashley was funny, smart, beautiful, she had the biggest heart and no matter what no-one will ever replace her. I'm sorry for letting you down ash, I love you'

'@sashaapieterse: Ashley, you're perfect, I love you, I'll miss you. I hope you're happier now'

'@imarleneking: Ashley will always hold a special place in my heart, she was a sweetheart. Just something for the fans, Hanna will not be replaced, the show will be on break for a while but we will be back and do not fear, Ashley is irreplaceable'

'@tylerblackburn: i love you princess. always.'

'@shaymitch: my other half, my best friend, my younger sister, how is it even okay to be writing this? I love you more than words and I can only apologize I didn't realize how awful things were for you. We all just want you to be happy and I know that you're not suffering anymore. Sleep well princess, we'll see you soon'

A/N - please don't hate me! I'm literally crying writing this. I'm sorry I had too

So that's it! Thank you guys so much for reading my story! It was just a little idea I had in my head and I decided to write it out

If you want me to write more stories if write a sequel or something just let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Thank y'all so much! xo