(2)

Ashley pulled up at the store that was just down the street from the Warner brothers set. she climbed out her car, grabbing her purse and went inside. She looked around the store debating on what to get before walking to the back of the store and grabbing a bottle of vodka, she went to the counter and said to the cashier 'ill have a pack of whatever's best', she didn't really know the difference in cigarettes so she just thought she'd try. She picked up a disposable lighter before showing her Id, 'rough day?' The cashier said, she nodded 'you have no idea', she paid for the items before getting back in her car and making her way back to the lot, she knew she'd be in trouble for leaving without telling anyone but frankly she didn't care that much.

She made her way back to her dressing room and out lit a cigarette, taking the first drag she let out a big breath, she felt calm at last. Finishing the cigarette she put it out before the throwing it out the window, she opened the bottle of vodka and took a swig, the liquid burned her throat but all she could do was smile as she took another.

Half way through the bottle there was a knock at the door, she quickly did it up and pushed it down behind her couch, 'come in' she said looking down at her phone, she looked up 'what do you want?'

Tyler stood at her door leaning against the frame 'well that's nice isn't it ash', she looked up at him before looking away 'what do you want ty?', he shut her door and came over, sitting next to her, 'firstly why you're so pissed and secondly why it smells of smoke in here', Ashley bit her lip before shrugging, but Tyler wasn't stupid he pulled her close to him as she struggled 'ty stop', he gently planted his lips on hers and kissed her, she kissed him back softly before Tyler pulled away, 'you've been smoking little lady', Ashley giggled 'well done detective' she sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, 'you also smell of alcohol miss benson so what's going on with you?', Ashley sighed again playing with Tyler's hair 'well I..' Suddenly her door flew open and troian was standing there, 'Ashley! Seriously Marlene is screwing come on!' She walked over grabbing Ashley's arm before the two of them ran down to set, Ashley turned her head back to Tyler and shrugged before leaving.

A/N - sorry if this is short I'm trying to build up to the main part, what do you guys think is going on with Ashley?

Again all of this is fiction there is no truth in anything that has been said or any activities that are taking place