1/6

Highkey, I wanna redo baby momma over. Like, the way I had started the book..it had no plot to it. I was just going with the flow.

I was looking through the books I've posted recently to see how long ago I've updated on them ( something I do all the time ) and I haven't updated on baby momma since March of 2018 lmaooo.

If I do decide on redoing the book, I'm leaving the original up. I'm actually doing somewhat good on posting Down For You and Twin Love 😂. I'm only getting better guys lol.

---

On a real note though...Ariana and Young Ma??😍 Whaaatttttt. I honestly think they would cute together. For some reason, I feel like if a boy and a girl was to break up and the girl decides to get witb another girl ( Lesbian, or Dyke, stud, etc. ), it would crush the boy's ego. I always thought it might...so imagine if Herb saw Airi and Young Ma together? 😂 He probably would be feeling some type of way.

G Herbo stupid. He lost something so good for a women who doesn't respect a happy home. I mean how can you really cheat on Airi, Sis is BAD

Like Sheessshhh!! 😍 Honestly, I feel bad for Airi cause Herb ain't had to do her like that with Fab and Emily B's daughter. They were one of the couple's I look up to besides Ken and Dearra 😂.

And from what I heard, he cheated on Airi while she was going through postpartum depression from having their son. That's messed up he really did her like that at such a vulnerable time.

For those who don't know what Postpartum is, its Physical changes. After childbirth, a dramatic drop in hormones (estrogen and progesterone) in your body may contribute to postpartum depression which can leave you feeling tiredsluggish and depressed.

Taina is pretty though..

...but she ain't Airi tho lol. She looks like she gives off a ' I don't give a fuck ' type attitude.

I just hope she don't expect him to be loyal to her since he did cheated on Airi with her...that'd be unfortunate 😂.

Everytime I show my sister this picture, she laughs.

What y'all think on this?