ARGHHH

( Before 2020 - still in 2019 )

* Signs *

Alright people----I think it's truly official.

I suck at updating 😭. But y'all already knew that though. Believe me, I've been trying to improve my updating skills but its just not clicking for me lmao.

I was suppose to update on Down For You a looongg time ago 🙄, but I got side tracked with something else to do but I had successfully posted yet another chapter after centuries. ( I wrote this around the time I posted the last chapter in DFY, in case you're confused and you're like what chapter? Lol )

I just started working again. I work at Party City as a cashier and honestly between that and college has taken up most of my time.

In all honesty, I'm actually working on two new books that I won't be updating no time soon lol, at least not until the end of this year. With each book I post, I wanna write them a lil different from the others.

I'm trying to be more creative and descriptive with my stories. Just...trust the process y'all, I'm working on my updating skills 😂.

Now as for the books that are already updated on here that I barely post anymore such as; Baby Momma. I don't know if I wanna continue or discontinue the book. I just hate the way I started and wrote the book. Maybe I'll re-write it or something, I don't know I'm still thinking on that one.

Twin Love, I'm still working on that one. I have two chapters I'm on working for that book. I'm not about to lie to y'all and say I'ma update them any time soon just to not update for days 😭😭😭. Just stay tuned for the update is all I can say at this point lmaoo, and also for Down For You.

But OUTSIDE OF WATTPAD, being a cashier makes me wanna kill myself sometimes 🤦🏽‍♀️. I live in New York but the town I live in is Mount Vernon. My job is all the way in Central Ave in Yonkers so sometimes I drive there ( By the way, a bitch got her mother fucking license 🤣🤣 waaay earlier in the year, I just never mentioned it ) and sometimes I get dropped off.

In the area where I work, is nothing but a bunch of white people. I don't know why white people are always in Party City nor do I care. What I do know is, niggas always seem to wanna have a attitude with me, like cause I'm a cashier you can just give negative energy. No. That's not how this works.

I'm telling y'all, it be the white elderly people. I be really ready to rock their shits 😐. This one white elderly couple comes up with like two or three items, right? From what I was told and how I was trained, we suppose to greet our costumers.

Fuck that. I don't talk to NOBODY unless they talk to me first.

So, I scan their items and put them in bags or whatever. As cashiers, we have to ask if they wanna give an email in case they wanna do returns, it'll be easier for them in case if they lose their receipts or whatever and the old lady gon look at me then look away with attitude.

Ok.

I don't like to repeat myself so I moved the fuck on. If you lose your receipt when you wanna return something and not give an email, that's on you. The lady was like she wanted to use a coupon and I was like " You have to go on the website, where they list different coupons you can use ". Then she goes, " What website? " wtf you mean what website? Party City website, duhhh 😐.  I said, " Party City website "

So she goes on the website and it literally takes her like twenty minutes to find a coupon. When she found one, the typed it in but it wasn't going through. The only time it don't go through, is when the coupon is expired or you have to spend up to a certain amount depending on what coupon you're using.

In her case, the coupon was expired. So I told the lady and she gon say, " No, it's not. I just used it last week "

And I scrolled down the end of the coupon and it has been expired since 2017 😐. How the fuck you use a coupon that has been expired since 2017 yesterday, bro? Like come on now.

So, she gets and was all like I wanna speak to the manager, I wanna speak to the manager. Say no more, I went to get the manager and she said the same thing I told the lady.

Long story short, she got two hundred dollars worth of shit she didn't buy because she thought the coupon was available ( couldn't think of the right word to use at the moment ) so she left.

Fast foward to now February 2020, I quit working at Party City 😭🤦🏽‍♀️ back in November of 2019. Niggas missed paying me my check and when they did, I got back fifty-six dollars. Shit wasn't even enough to pay my phone bill.

Besides, I found out some two faced shit about the manager and the employees who worked there so I was glad I quit. Currently, I'm looking for a new job. I'm in school now also.

Aside from that, I didn't forget about updating or anything. I have been working on the chapters when I can but I just been mostly busy. I'm really trying guys lol.

But yeahhhh, that's my lil rant to let y'all know what's been going on and why I haven't been updating.

- 😚💕

Excuse any errors. Didn't feel like going back to fix anything.