Getting to know me 😊

These are just some facts about me.

1. My favorite candy:

The only candy you'll catch me eating are Reese's, Gushers, or Peach rings.

If I'm eating anything else, I'm just hungry 😭

2. My Pet Peeves:

I hate when people don't mind their business. That shit urks my fucking nerves.

Slow walkers. Especially if you cut in front of me and have the audacity to walk slow, that'll get yo ass cuss the fuck out.

I also hate when you stop be friends with a female, they turn around and be friends with the bitch y'all BOTH ain't like and talked shit about. Two face ass.

Oh, let's not forget about hypocrites.

3. Favorite hobbies:

I like to draw or stay in the kitchen, either cooking or baking.

Or sleep. I'm a homebody lmaoo.

I'm 17. Unfortunately. On June 10.
Yes, I'm a Gemini. No, I'm not two-faced.

If you sit down and get to know me, I'm a really nice person. I can be quiet and look as if I'm mean but I'm not.

I love A Boogie ❤.
I listen to ALL his albums.

Favorite color is red, purple and sky blue. Mostly red tho.

I hate math. When it comes to math, I'm fucking retarded. As long as I can count my money, I'm good on that shit.

I like dressing up in baggy clothes sometimes like I'm from the 90s. I like to wear dresses and outfits that hugs your figures. You'll just never catch me wearing no damn skirt.

I dislike skirts. I don't know why but I don't.

I'm single as a pringle.

I like doing risky shit.
Like doing something your not suppose is always fun.

I always thought that when I get a place of my own with a balcony, I would have sex on the balcony 😭.

LMAOOO that's some risky shit cause somebody could be watching and recording you, next thing you know your on social media fucking on a balcony.

I mean I don't know, it depends on the area where ever I choose to live...if I decide to want to do it in the future 😭.

Also, if y'all aint know from my previous storytime.. I smoke weed. I started smoking weed when I was about 15 years old.

Best relaxing, feeling ever for whenever I'm stressed or when I'm just hanging out with my friends.

I plan to have one kid, if not two in my future. I want all boys, no girls. I was telling my friends, if the gender reveal not blue...party is cancelled, nobody is eating and everybody gotta go the fuck home. Simple.

But if I end up with girl, I'll be just as happy if it was a boy. I'll just be the reason she might turn into a dike 🤷.

I already got names for my kids 😊 and I'm not even pregnant 😭.

The only thing I want in my future is:

Working doing the job I love and getting paid racks of money.
Having two sons.
Living in my condo or house.
My two cars - A Dodge charger and Cadillac truck.
And can't forget my future man 😊.
( the father of my kids )

😊❤