My Unpopular Opinions

These are just a few of my unpopular opinions, some of y'all might agree or might not agree. Oh well lol.

> I'll never know why Ella Mai sings in American but when she talks, she speaks British.

Am I the only one who notices that? I like her music but how you speak British but sing in American lol? I'M NOT A HATER. I be listening to her music.

> I hate cheese.

Yes. I hate cheese. Every kind of cheese.

But here's the gag...I love pizza. I'm weird.

> I think checker vans are ugly.

Not much to say about that, I like Vans just not the checker vans.

> Valentine's Day is sooo OVERRATED.

And not because I'm lonely or single 💔, it's annoying to see couples all hugged up and kissing one another.

I'm not really an affectionate person that's why its annoying to see people kissing and hugging on each other, but you gon know if I fucks with you on that level.

> Niggas really be sleeping on Lucas Coly.

Y'all ever listen to his music? I played one of his songs to my friend and she gave me the funky face, all like " Who dat? " 

I'm like, " Sis, fix your face cause Lucas got some heat " Which he do. I like his music.

Break yo back
Fly love
Set up
Lil shawty

Those the songs I listen to by him, check them out if you want 😊. If not, your wack!

> Riverdale is better than On my block 🤷.

I'm just gon leave that there.

> 13 reasons why is TRASH.

I watched 10 minutes of the first episode and got bored. It has to catch my attention or else its boring to me.

> Chocolate ice cream is disgusting.

> Personally I always thought that Ken and Dearra were better couple goals then Chris and Queen back then when Chris and Queen were still together.

I'm always gonna be TeamDk4L and Royalty squad. Chris just didn't make the part lol 😭😭.

> Clarence ain't even all that 🤷.

He not ugly, I just don't find him attractive.

> I am horrified of clowns.

Ever since I had a dream of a clown trying to eat me when I was younger, I always been scared and didn't like them.

> I think Filas are ugly.

Them big ass dinosaurs shoes.

> Ybn Nahmir and Ybn Cordae are honestly cute. That's just my opinion.

Even though, I don't really do light skins.

Locationships by Ybn Cordae - Go check that out.

( Nahmir on the left, Cordae on the right )

AND LASTLY, ONE I FEEL LIKE MOST WOULD DISAGREE WITH IS....

> Young M.A and Cardi b's thotiana remix is better then Nicki Minaj's remix 🤷

YUP. I SAID WHAT I SAID. Cardi remix is better than Nicki. PERIODT.

Those are my unpopular opinions 😊.