Demigods, Mourning and Crushes.

Some Caleo drama aaaaand Jim's arrived at Camp!

I woke up in a soft bed, surrounded by two dudes. Wait... it was Percy! And... Sola? I groaned and got up.

"You okay?" Sola asked me.

"Yeah. But I had a crazy dream. There was a Percy Jackson guy and that woman who answered my question he called Medusa. Like as though Greek Mythology exis- WHOA! " I said in shock, as I looked at Sola properly and saw he had goat legs and HOOVES!?!

"Yeah.Whoa indeed." He replied grimly.

" You're a a a-" I stuttered.

"A satyr, yep. And you my friend are a demigod."

Percy showed me around. He told me that the Greek Gods and Roman Gods existed. He told me about the second Titan War, where he killed Kronos and the War against Gaia where all half-bloods found out that Romans and Greeks were in existence. He showed me around and then took me to meet a couple of friends. His close ones were his brother Tyson, a satyr named Grover who turned out to be Sola's DAD, and Daughter of Athena named Annabeth. Well Annabeth was a little more, his girlfriend and fiancée. Then we went to the Big House where we met Chiron, the activities director, son of Kronos (NO JOKE.) and Centaur.

I then met Calypso. A girl who was mourning in front of a statue. A boy around my age actually. 16. I saw 6 other statues too. Percy, Annabeth were there. I looked underneath them and found names, Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter. Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphrodite. Percy had mentioned them, they were part of the quest to stop Gaia. Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Pluto, Frank Zhang, son of Mars. The one the girl was mourning at was Leo Valdez, Son of Hephaestus. A scrawny boy, with elf-like features. Percy told me how Leo and Calypso had fallen in love and he went back to Ogygia, her prison, saved her and brought her here. On the way Leo was killed by a monster and Calypso dragged his body back to camp but it was too late.

I walked to up to her and said,"Hi." Literally that was it. Just Hi. She looked up and wiped her tears.

"I'm Jim Jason, new guy." I explained,

"Oh I'm Calypso. Nice to meet you...Jim." She said.

"I'm sorry about Leo..." I replied.

Nothing that followed I ever expected, " YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!"She yelled and ran off crying.

"Oops?" I said.

"Don't worry. She's just a little shaky after Leo's death. Give her time. She'll adjust." Percy advised.

Percy was right but my heart said otherwise. I didn't realise until the campfire that...

I had a crush on her.

Well that was eventful. ;) You likey?

-TheAnnabethJackson