Auntie Em...Oh crap...Pt3

Yaaaaay finally the last part of meeting Me- *ahem* Sorry AUNTIE EM. ;) I know I said I was gonna do a Q & A but everyone was dying to know what the hell happens next sooooo... START COMMENTING YO' QUESTIONS PEOPLE!!!! Yeeeeah still haven't thought of a fan name... ON WID ZE SHOW!!!!!

-TheAnnabethJackson

Why are you so strange?

-DarkPerseus

YOU JUST CANT HANDLE MY AWESOMENESS!!!

-TheAnnabethJackson

Oh shuddup.

-DarkPerseus

:P On with the story!

-TheAnnabethJackson

Everyone was getting on the bus. Everyone except me, Sola and that Percy guy. We were getting picked up by our moms or dads or parents. I was looking through my backpack when I found I'd left my pencilcase behind.

"Crap!" I said.

"What?" Sola said as I fumbled through my backpack thoroughly.

"Left my pencilcase behind," I said then looked at him pleadingly," If my mom comes let her know I'm in there."

"Don't ya worry!" he said, as I ran off to the building.

Whilst I was looking, a woman walked up to me. She had black sunglasses with large lenses on, she had a fair complexion, rosy cheeks and a slim figure. Her hair was hidden because it was covered in sleek black silk, wrapped around her head like a turban.

"Excuse me,"she said, tapping my shoulder and I turned around, " Is this yours?"

In her hand, was my pencilcase. Funnily enough, when I took it from her, I could have sworn I heard a hiss. As I put it in my bag, I looked up to say thank you to find she was gone. On the ground, I saw a sea-green ( *wink* *wink*) snake-shaped earring.

Eventually, I found her in her office, knocked three times and she let me in.

"Oh hello!" she said cheerfully, a smile on her face.

" Er, hi, you dropped your earring." I replied, holding it out.

After grabbing it as quick as she could, she thanked me.

Then, as I was about to leave the door suddenly closed and locked itself and the blinds went down. Slowly I turned around and I heard a smash, like a window breaking, then a hiss.

"Percy Jackson. "

"Hey Medusa how ya doin'?"

Medusa? Oh man... Auntie Em.

And with that I fell unconscious and darkness surrounded me.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *victory dance* OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH WE'RE GETTIN' ON TO THE GOOD STUFF! YIPPEEEEEEEEE! *sees you guys* *clears throat* Oh... you guys are still here huh? *waves hands around in small circles* Yoooou didn't seeee annyyyythhhhiiiinnnngg....

Okay you did but shhhhhhhh, it's a secret!

Plus did anyone notice how I started every sentence with a different word? XD

-TheAnnabethJackson

All your readers can see you...

- DarkPerseus

SHHHHHH!Just glide, little one, glide awaaaaaaay.*voice fades out as she rides towards the sun on a unicorn*

-TheAnnabethJackson

*shakes head* Sorry you has to see that... Anyway comment, vote and/or follooowww! Bye!

-DarkPerseus