Chapter 5- Ghost Town

God Slayer had gotten back on his horse racing off in search of a place where to ask where the God of creation resides seeing a small town approaching.

A withered sign hung weakly on a dying tree branch.

Do not enter ghost town turn back now before thy heart be torn out thy chest and engulfed by the monsters of this ghost town.

'hmm ghosts well it is something new I haven't killed Yet.' God Slayer thought as he rode into the town seeing broken down houses and many corpses. Plenty plenty more corpses hung from every building as if a sign of warning.

"GODSLAYER!!!" Rose said as she ran after him making him stop seeing her breathing heavily hands on he knees.

"Let...me...catch my b..breath." She said holding her hand out.

"Did you run after me?" He asked taking his helmet off.

"N-no I was being chased by a bear." She said freezing up as some beast roared behind her.

A bear was charging at the pair and God Slayer simply pulled out his super shotgun blasting it's upper body to a bloody mess.

"And that's how you deal with bears. So what's your problem it's obvious you are not chasing me to arrest me."

"T-that's not true I am only chasing you." Rose stuttered whipping out her sword.

"Be careful we are in a ghost town and ghosts don't like to be disturbed." God Slayer said as his Crucible glowed sensing the souls residing in the corpses.

"G-g-ghosts‚ d-did you say ghosts." Rose said fear evident in her voice.

"What you scared of ghosts?" God Slayer asked turning to face her as she suddenly shrank back.

"T-there's a-a—

"There's one behind me isn't there?" God Slayer asked as Rose nodded pointing behind him.

Ectoplasm dropped onto God Slayer's helmet as he turned seeing a ghost warrior holding a massive jagged blade as lifeless black eyes looked down at him.

"Uh mercy?" God Slayer said as the ghost swung it's blade sending him crashing into one of the houses.

The ghost stomped up to Rose who was shaking were she stood. It raised it blade swinging it down. Closing her eyes she awaited the blow. The sound of metal hitting metal echoed through the desolate village as God Slayer pushed the ghost back. It groaned raising it's hand up to the sky as armoured skeletons rose from eternal slumber.

"Let's see how these old bones break those old bones." God Slayer said tossing his helmet to Rose as he charged right into the fray slashing through 6 undead at once as their bones fell to the ground useless.

Swinging his Crucible around skeleton bodies owner crashing into buildings whilst the ghost just watched with its soulless eyes.

Wrecking their numbers God Slayer stood at the center of their forces seeing them surround him.

He pulled out his personal teleporter tossing it into the air before switching places as he gunned down the skeleton forces with his Gatling gun landing on the last of the skeleton soldiers seeing the Ghost duplicate his blade charging at God Slayer.

'Why do I always get the big bad monsters.' God Slayer thought tossing his Crucible into the air then rushing at the ghost with his chainsaw.

Jamming he chainsaw Into the ghost's chest slashing off its arms he jumped back seeing the sword impale the ghost through the head.

"See wasn't so—

God Slayer was sent flying as the ghost dissolved and another being took its place. The reaper slowly moved toward the corpses collecting the fallen souls.

"Reaper do you know where I could find the God of creation?" God Slayer asked as the reaper turned the hooded figure just looked at the Slayer it's massive scythe glistening in the afternoon.

"If thy wish to know where the God of creation lies thy must first best me in battle." The Reaper said as it stood straight standing 3 times taller than God Slayer.

'Am I really destined to always fight giant foes.' God Slayer thought spinning the crucible.

"Challenge accepted reaper." God Slayer said as the two proceeded to battle across the town sending buildings to high heaven dusty debris soon covering most of the town.

'Such speed is he even human.' Rose thought as their blades clashed in front of her sparks flying.

God Slayer ducked swinging his Crucible at the reaper's heart which simply opened up a hole in its chest. Swinging up he split the reaper In two who just regenerates and slams the scythe into God Slayer nailing him Into the ground as the reaper made another scythe.

"I'm going to reap you now mortal." The reaper said as it swung down the scythe. God Slayer pulled out his teleporter throwing it to Rose as they switched places.

Stopping the Reaper glared at God Slayer who was just standing.

"You have given up prepare to be reaped." The reaper said charging at him slashing him from head to toe.

"You can't reap air Mister." God Slayer said coming from behind swinging his Crucible splitting the reaper in two.

"You have successfully defeated me and your answer shall now be explained. The God of creation is with the God of Destruction at the end of Gfroa were the holiest and most corrupted beings of our land. To find the end of Gfroa you would need the compass of Royal from the 4 royal families of this land. Goodbye God Slayer." The reaper said as he faded off back to his own place in existence.

"Huh guess I'm going back to the northern Capitol." God Slayer said as he went and got his helmet.

"If you wish to come I won't argue but don't try and stop me." God Slayer said as Rose just followed behind. " And me training you how to actually use that sword properly before you poke someone In the eye." God Slayer said smiling as Rose got angry.