Chapter 15

"Huh‚ I am slightly impressed by these Guys' innovation." God Slayer said as the rest of the team was shaking.

"What come on. There are just demons let go killing." God Slayer said as they began to head into the tall structure known as the VOID.

It stood only a 100 floors strong. God Slayer kicked open the door as several possessed in medical armour charged at him. He punched the first as he curb stomped it's skull. He ripped and tore the rest as their blood splattered access the walls. He marched up the stairs as Possessed wielding staffs and Swords were waiting for him. Rose spun her sword as Rose petals flew out slicing the possessed to pieces.

Jinx charged ahead as she smashed and crushed along with a bit of roundhouse kicking a Possessed mage. She uppercutting his head as his head smashed into the ceiling.

Wraith Queen whirled her hands as magic of all kinds shot out tearing‚burning‚ melting through the hordes of possessed charging at them.

Dula cracked her neck‚ snapping her fingers as a grey bow appeared in her hands. She pulled back the string firing shot after shot of compressed magic energy at the Possessed.

God Slayer went roaring with adrenaline as his fist slammed into the ground putting all the Possessed off balance as Dula shot them dead. Slicing and ripping through the next level Dula‚ Jinx sighed in exhaustion as a Hell Knight stood facing them.

God Slayer roared as he pulled out his crucible and their blades clashed.

"It seems we meet again‚ you ugly motherfucker." God Slayer said as the Hell Knight grinned at him.

"Welcome back‚ kid." The Hell Knight said as it pulled back it's sword.

The two swing their swords as sparks flew in all directions as they still failed to land a blow on each other. Another Hell Knight arrived as they both swung at the God Slayer turned sideways and cartwheeled backwards pulling out his shotgun and fired a round bowing the head of the other Hell Knight.

"We missed you." The other Hell Knight said as it swung at God Slayer.

"A person who could end our misery." The Hell Knight said stomping the floor as swung it's fist at God Slayer sending him smashing into the wall.

God Slayer jumped out of his body print on the wall as he laughed.

"I missed you ‚ you evil bastards!" God Slayer said rushing with his hand pulled back as he swung whilst the Hell Knight did the same.

Their fists collided as God Slayer saw the Hell Knight's arm explode from the force of the blow.

God Slayer pulled out his chaingun as the Hell Knight smiled.

"Thanks for coming back Doom Slayer. The others will love to see you." The Hell Knight said before it was torn apart by the chaingun.

God Slayer almost looked saddened as he saw it dead.

"Let's go people‚ we have 85 more floors to go through."

"What!? Hell naw!"