Chapter 6- Demons again

God Slayer was enjoying his horse riding happily galloping when he was pushed off by Rose.

"You have to be a gentleman to ladies." Rose said as I lifted the horse and made her fall.

"We're stopping for the night sleep with your weapon at the ready." God Slayer said as he sat down lighting a fire.

"I'm going to hunt don't touch anything you can't fix." God Slayer said teleporting out all his weapons neatly placing them against a tree before running off into the forest to hunt.

Rose looked at the weapons confused at how they work. Lifting the Gatling gun up she swung it around making her voice as deep as possible.

"You monsters better prepare for fight me Rose the God Slayer." Rose said giggling as she aimed the Gatling gun at a tree.

"Hahahaha bang bang bang no one can beat Rose the God Slayer." Rose said playing with the Gatling gun.

"Oh hoho you're a new one." A deep voice said as Rose felt arms wrap around her.

Rose turned to see an imp watching as her as it held her up as it stood on a tree branch.

"D-d-demon." Rose stuttered as the imp laughed swinging her from side to side.

"Yes I'm a demon you got a problem with that." The imp said as he dropped Rose who landed next to the Crucible which glowed blood red.

Rose picked my the Crucible pointing it at the imp which laughed as she fell to the ground d from its weight.

"That weapon might not be a good idea." The imp said as Rose tried to lift it but jumped back in Surprise as argent energy surged out burning her armoured hands.

"That thing has enough argent energy inside to power a whole continent." The imp said as it landed next to Rose.

"I won't harm you I couldn't even if I wanted to." It said as it's hand phased through Rose.

"What happened to you." Rose asked as the imp sat down.

"I was slain by the Doom Slayer or as you beings call him God Slayer." The imp said then faded out of existence as God Slayer arrived dragging a deer behind him which had a fist print on its body.

"What did you do to the deer?"

"Oh I punched it. Now let's cook some meat." God Slayer said quickly skinning it with his arm blade.

Rose just watched with interest as she looked at God Slayer.

'What truly are you God Slayer?' Rose thought as she just blankly stared at him.

"Hey Rose uh your Holy Seal buddies fell in a tiger trap about a mile from here and one of them got impaled while the rest are injured I got them out and they attacked me. Stupid idiots I pushed them back in the ditch." God Slayer said putting his armour back on.

Rose sweat dropped seeing God Slayer laugh.

"So anyway why do seem so intent on finding the God of creation?" Rose asked seeing God Slayer tense up.

"Oh I'm going to revive my family then I head off to kill every last being that dares to threaten their lives." God Slayer said as Rose froze up feeling murderous intent radiating the man.

"But why would you bring them back if you're going to leave them."

"So I don't have to feel the guilt of knowing I got them killed and so I can go back to my original reason to live."

"And what is that purpose God Slayer?" Rose asked as God Slayer sighed.

"To kill every last evil being that exists." God Slayer said roasting the meat.