Chapter 12

God Slayer has been killing since a long time. He has killed almost anything‚ however the thing he could not kill were children.

So here was the current dilemma.

"Zeus‚ go home now." Jinx said as she was frowning at the boy.

"I am no kid. I will crush you." Zeus said rushing at him as lighting was collecting in his palm.

He slammed his little fist into God Slayer who sighed as he just stood still.

Releasing a flurry of blows God Slayer got bored as they began to walk.

"Okay so people we are going to a place I don't think Rose can handle. So could you babysit this kid until we are back?"

"How dare you mock me."

"I am going to Mind's Construct." God Slayer said as he threw the map in front watching a portal appear.

As He went in Jinx sighed as Zeus was crying.

"Wah! How could he be so strong. It's not fair!" He started complaining as Jinx thought of snipping his head off his adorable shoulders.

As God Slayer walked in he felt the immense energy that encircled this holy place.

The Mind's Construct was a place where one came to challenge thyself against thy inner demons. Only those who were sane and preferably really strong ever dared to try.

As he was walking in the bleakness a line of stairs appeared as he walked and found himself at a temple where statues of his past in different gear and armour.

He stopped in front of a statue of him in his Night Sentinel armour. He felt the statue's head sighing as he pet the statue before continuing.

The temple shook as he was launched outside black into the emptiness. A black mist rode from the ground as an exact replica of him stood accompanied by his past selves.

"You do not belong in this world. You belong in the deepest darkest pit of oblivion for your sins."

"They threaten—

"Silence. Prepare to die." The replicas said in unison as they all charged at him.

God Slayer felt his rage grow as he rushed colliding fists with the 5.

As thy began to attack God Slayer pulled out his crucible ducking and dodging as one of them was swinging his chainsaw ready to main. Jumping up God Slayer fired his BFG blasting the replicas who were not even scratched. One appeared behind him slamming him into the ground.

"You cannot defeat yourself. You'll die here and then we'll wreck havoc on that world you call home. To show you that you can never escape hell. It is your fate." The replicas said as God Slayer took off his helmet and coughed blood.

"You're right. I can't always. Screw that. RIP AND TEAR!!!" God Slayer said rushing right at them as he tore one in two swinging his fist to backhand another into the ground. He jumped as one came swinging and God Slayer head butted the replica before curb stomping his skull to pieces.

The remaining two were encircling the God Slayer as he summoned a ball of argent energy. He crushed it as he went berserk slamming into the first as he heard the enjoyable crushing of bone. He felt the other wrap their hands around his waist before bending hack as God Slayer was slammed into the ground head first.

"The last of your kind is not even you and yet you think you're all great." The replica said as God Slayer froze.

"W-what did you say?"

"So you think a planet with a population of over 10 billion with a sustainable society and advanced technology mixed with wraith magic could be utterly destroyed? One is actually in this world. She is a machine though since she lost her body."

God Slayer got up as the replica goes two crucibles.

"Die God Slayer! And return to your title as the Doom Slayer!" The replica said rushing at him as he sucker punched the replica before grabbing the sides of his head and ripping it in two.

"I will never stop slaying for justice especially now."