×30×

August 25, 2018
9:22 p.m.

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling by now all of my tears were dry. I didn't know how to feel. I was tired and uncomfortable. I tried to be happy for the guys but inside I was hurting so much.

"Hey," I heard Benito's voice and I scooted away so he could lay next to me. "I know what you were doing. You don't have to pretend with me."

"What if I die? Did you know that I can die from that?" I asked and I heard him sigh.

"Only if it's not treated," he said and I sat upright unlocking my phone.

"You are right I won't, I'll just become a burden," I said typing out what I was looking for.

"Princesa don't say that," he said holding my hand.

"Complications of epilepsy," I read looking at him. "I'll tell you my favorite ones."

"Valentina," he called out and I shook my head.

"No no listen," I cleared my throat and scrolled through. "Breathing in food or saliva causing aspiration pneumonia. Injury from falls, bumps and/or self-inflicted bites."

"Valentina stop," he had tears running down his face.

"My personal favorite out of the two is this one permanent brain dama-"

"Stop!" He yelled holding my face. "You're not going to die. Stop that, we don't even know if that's what you have."

I started crying and he hugged me tightly, "Beni this is bad either way."

"You're not going to die," he sniffled rubbing my back. "You're going to be fine like you always are. It's going to be okay."

I didn't say anything because I didn't wanted to keep hurting him with my negativity. I cried harder and held onto Benito.

"I love you Valentina," he muttered against the top of my head.

"I love you too," I sniffled and took a deep breath.

**

9:15 a.m.

Benito spent the night here which I was excited about. It had been so long since he spent the night home. Benito didn't talk to our mom since he left.

"Hi babyg-, Benito," my mom's eyes watered and Benito frowned and walked past her.

"He spent the night," I said and she smiled cleaning her face.

"I'm glad he did," she said and kissed my forehead. She walked out and I grabbed my stuff and walked to the bathroom.

**

Benito looked pissed when I walked out the bathroom. I sighed and walked back to my room. They must've had an argument. They are always arguing.

"Preciosa, come. I'm taking you out to eat," he said and I shook my head. "Why not?"

"This thing," I pointed to the bandages around my face.

"Valentina you look great. It doesn't matter," he said and I sighed.

"To you because you're not wearing them," I said and he sighed.

"Order to go then?" He asked and I smiled.

"Okay," I agreed and he kissed my temple.

"Let's go evil AI," he said walking out.

-end-
Did I make myself cry? Yes tf I did