4

Shivaay ran his fingers through his hair, taking his head out of the car's window, he took a deep breath before opening the car door

He banged loud on the door, everyone person who passed, stared at him from head to toe. He tapped his foot impatiently waiting for her to show up.

Annika yawned loudly, scratching her forehead, she looked at the time. It was seven in early morning. Who would be there on the door so early? She got up confused.

She narrowed her eyes as her eyes caught shivaay standing on her front door. "Hey" she remained unanswered.

"Good morning" he tried again and she ignored. 'stubborn women' muttering under his breath, he still continued to smile at her.

"What exactly do you want?" Shivaay shrugged his shoulders, Annika sighed heavily. "I guess I was audible enough shivaay Singh Oberoi?"

"You were Annika"

"So hear me now again, get away" Shivaay rolled his eyes, he looked at his back, numerous people whispering silently.

"Look shivaay I don't want to create any scene, so go away" Annika almost pleaded and shivaay stepped back.

Smiling silently, he turned around. Annika's heart ached to see him loosing and leaving, this wasn't him at all. Never she had seen him going away so easily without any protests.

Sighing she sat down. She needed her constant thoughts about him to go away. She wanted to focus on her new event managing job. But could she so easily forget him? No. She knew that very well.

**
Shivaay gulped down one more shot down his throat. He didn't cared that he was at his own house with his own Bachelor's party going around.

He looked at his two brothers moving towards him with Rudra's one hand hanging around om's shoulder. Shivaay knew his youngest brother was drunk high.

"Shivaay" he heard Omkara calling him out but he was too dizzy to listen his name clearly.

"Shivaay" he heard this time clearer, it wasn't his brother's voice this time, it was her's. He knew who. Annika.

"Annika?" He blinked his eyes, his head turning from one side to another. He watched Omkara getting up and moving somewhere little away.

"Bhaiya we have a suprise for you" Rudra hugged his brother tightly and shivaay groaned. "Rudra,you are choking me" pouting, Rudra moved away.

"You will hug me once you see 'our' suprise" shivaay nodded as he rolled his eyes.

His eyes blinked several times before he saw Annika moving towards him with small steps.

Shivaay's heart pumped loudly as she sat in front of him now. "Its been three days, seven hours, 8 minutes, and 40 seconds I haven't seen you Annika"

Annika opened her mouth to speak but she fumbled as she couldn't gulped down the information he gave her. "You missed me?"

"So much"

"How much?"

"This much" he stretched his arms wide and Annika giggled at the baggad billa who once would get angry on her small and childish act and now behaved the same.

"Why?"

"Why, matlab kya? I missed you because, because you are special for me?"

"Why?"

"Har cheez janana zaaror nahi hai Annika"

"I want to know shivaay" shivaay shook his head and moved his chair closer to her's.

"Secrets should not be revealed Annika" shivaay chuckled as he watched her face fell. "Looks like someone wants to know the reason so desperately"

"If I spill it out, I am afraid that nothing will remain the same as it was before" Annika tried to crack his secret but it certainly lead her to nowhere around where he wanted her to land up.

Annika looked down at herself,who was she? No one to him. Nothing but his mere ex employee who was still here on his brother's request. Why was she even here? To distract him from his own wedding? No, she couldn't afford to make his way difficult for his own wedding.

Annika got up. When she felt his warm hands resting on her waist, she could feel his hot breath very close to her ear. "Don't leave me alone again Annika"

She gulped down harder, he was drunk, she didn't wanted him to take any step that he would regret later. "I promise that we can figure out whatever is there among us, just don't push me away Annika"

Turning her around to face him, shivaay still held her waist tightly. "Shivaay, no, you are getting married, leave me"

"I will break it, I don't care"

"You are not pulling any such stunt shivaay" her mind went back to the happy faces of the family members who were way to more excited than shivaay for this wedding. Breaking their heats would be a sin to her.

"Leave me shivaay" he brought her more closer instead. He could not let her go away easily. His rough hands made its way to her cheeks, setting her skin on fire.

"If there was any escape from my life that would be you, if I thank God for giving me such a lovely family I would include you, if losing myself brings you closer to me, I would die to make you mine"

Dropping down a kiss on her forehead lightly, shivaay looked down deep into her eyes. Annika watched his eye blue eyes, turning into deeper blue. She noticed them turning green when he would be angry.

Annika giggled as his long, pointed nose, traced down her side of the face down to her neck. She felt him inhaling sharply. Annika clutched his shoulders tightly as he tortured her with sweet kisses down her neck, traveling down her shoulders.

Shivaay brought his eyes back to her beautiful face and found himself drowning into her eyes again. Why she had to be so beautiful? So enchanting? So mesmerizing?

"You need to rest shivaay" she clutched onto his wrist and brought him to his own room.

"Lay down and sleep" shivaay shook his head, refusing not to sleep. "Shivaay I said sleep"

"No, I am not sleepy"

He stepped closer to her and Annika pushed into down the bed with all her force. "Enough of this Zid of your's, every time it won't be you to decide"

Shivaay watched her leaving when he caught her wrist and made her sit down on his laps. "Shivaay leave me"

Shivaay buried his head on her shoulders. Annika felt hot tears on her skin, pricking her heart. "Don't leave me"

"Shivaay" she got up. Sitting next to him, she laid down his body on the bed. She couldn't see him break down in front of her. Lying down next to him, she found his hands clutching onto her dress tightly, as if she was making sure she doesn't leave him in the middle of the night.

He hugged her tightly. Her head rested on his heart, which was beating very loudly. She soon heard him snoring a little heavier which echoed in the whole room.

Annika wept silently as she looked at his dried up tears. Could she ever forgive herself for giving him so much of tears? Her heart cried and so as her eyes did the same.

***
I know it's short one but managing time in my life have become so hard, I couldn't take out time to write. I know whatever I wrote was rubbish :-)

Crazymaniac