18

"This is so good" Annika stuffed her mouth with one more fork full of pasta

"This is so good" Annika stuffed her mouth with one more fork full of pasta. She didn't wanted to admit it but the pasta was finger licking delicious.

"So, how's the pasta?" Shivaay rested his chin on his knuckles, with his eyes fixed on her. "Pasta? It is..it is good but not at all the pasta I imagined eating" Annika had to bite her tongue to stop herself from saying the truth out.

"Alright then, don't eat" Shivaay grabbed her plate which was already half empty. Annika frowned and snatched the plate back. "I am hungry"

"Sure you are, you can have something else"

"But there's nothing to eat expect from this pasta" Annika grabbed back the plate and before shivaay could take it back she was already devouring the pasta. "Come on now, admit that this pasta is very good and you have lost the challenge"

Annika bit her bottom lip but still decided to remain quiet. "Nope, not happening" shivaay shook his head and watched her go into the kitchen.

"Let's go" Annika placed the glass full of water down as she saw him putting on his jacket. "I won the challenge so come on"

Annika looked up at the watch, she wondered how time passed. Shivaay grabbed her arm, dragging her to the door. Taking her jacket out of the stand, he passed it to her. Annika huffed silently before putting her jacket on.

"We better be back before dark, I am already tired" nodding, Shivaay rubbed his palms together and opened the door.

"After you madame" Annika stepped outside the house, the cold breeze hitting her right on the face. 

The next few hours, they spent roaming around the streets of New York, exploring places. Annika who couldn't walk more asked Shivaay to give her a piggy ride and he happily did.

Walking towatds the way of their home, Annika was glued to his back, feeling the warmth of his body in the cold weather. "Come on, hop down my back" giggling Annika slowly got off his back and he stretched himself out.

"Are you hurt?"

"After lifting a elephant on my back? Yes" Annika narrowed her eyes, smacking his arm playfully. "Truth hurts Annika" At that she raised her eyebrows, pinching his arm playfully as she giggled looking at his poker face.

Shivaay, intertwined their fingers together as they walked on the deserted road covered with snow and a few meters away from their home. They both looked up at the mesmerising dark sky above them, smiling they continued walking.

Upon reaching their house, Shivaay pulled her back before she could unlock the door. "Don't wanna play in the snow?" Shivaay picked up some snow in his hands and rolled it up into a small ball. Throwing it at her before she could even think, she pouted as the snow ball came hitting her arm.

"You" Annika picked up some snow and threw it at him as soon as she saw him bending down to pick up more snow. "Are you going to start a war now?" Shivaay smirked and saw Annika's lips twitching into a evil smile.