10

"Where are we going shivaay" Annika gazed outside her window, when they stepped out, a black Mercedes was already awaiting for them

"Where are we going shivaay" Annika gazed outside her window, when they stepped out, a black Mercedes was already awaiting for them. "Patience Annika"

"I am from past two hours" Annika scrunched her nose in annoyance. She looked at him, hair disheveled, eyes covered with glasses and him not in a suit but a t-shirt and jeans just how normal human beings are.

"Stop distracting me Annika, I really need to focus on the road"

"Who stopped you bhaggad Billa?"

"First, stop staring me, second, don't call me that pannika" Annika smacked his arm earning a glare from Shivaay. "Look if you wanna die you can but let me live my life"

Annika shook her head at him. His laughter filled up the car making Annika more annoyed. "Stop laughing shivaay" Shivaay only stopped to giggle again. "Final warning, stop laughing, or I will jump out of here"

Shivaay held his stomach with one hand while the other continued to drive. Suppressing his laughter deep down, he looked at her from corner of his eye, muttering something under her breath.

"We are here" shivaay pushed the brake paddle. Hearing Annika's gasp, he turned towards her. Annika blinked, rubbing her eyes, she had her jaw hanging down.

"Get down butterfly" he poked her arm and she immediately jumped down with excitement running down her veins. "You are not serious shivaay, are you?"

Annika took her scarf out, letting her brown, silky hair strands to fly in the open air. The fresh, lively smell of wet grass filled her nostrils and she rubbed her arms as she felt herself getting cold with the air around her.

Her eyes scanned the large wings of the streamlined shaped body with a another extension up the body, she knew her dream was certainly coming true with her traveling in a plane. Shivaay keenly observed her face, changing from astonishment to excitement and then to happiness.

"Come on Annika" Annika felt a tug on her wrist. She just gawked at the plane in front of her eyes. She felt his hands traveling down her wrist to her palm to intertwine their fingers together.

Shivaay let her go in first. Annika climbed up excitedly, she wanted all this to last long. Shivaay followed behind her, twitching his lips into a smile as his eyes met her glowing face. He didn't miss her eyes moving to every corner of the plane.

"Where are the other people?"

"It's my private plane" shivaay shrugged his shoulders and Annika held her jaw from falling again this time. She really needed to learn not be shocked each and every time he introduced something new or different from his mouth.

"Did you like it?" Moving closer, he held her waist. Annika felt an wave of electricity pass down her whole body. Shivaay nuzzled himself into her hair, still waiting for her to reply back. "I love it" Annika soon relaxed as she collapsed on his chest, letting her back hit his front.