Chapter 1

It was February 1st, 2019, Harry's big birthday! The Whole gang was going off! It was the first time in a while that Harry and his boys had been together. The 5SOS boys were passing around the best snacks, Louis was wowing the dance circle formed around him with his Macarena, Niall was at the karaoke station, Ed was at the bar because the club isn't the best place to find a lover, the girls: Eleanor, Gigi, and Taylor were queuing up all the bangerz, and Liam was there too. Harry was telling his bests puns to some of the other attendees when heard the door ring. He went to go let more guests flow in. As he was welcoming more partygoers he noticed some of the girls he had invited entering the house across the street. He heard the loud thumps of a big house party with a crowded kitchen. "What's going on?" he thought to himself. "Heeeyy it's my birthday! Who's throwing a party on my birthday?" He said aloud. Niall noticed that his pal was upset and went to go check on him. "Hey Bud, this party is bangin', what's going on?" Niall asked. Harry pointed at the house across the street, "The people across the street are having a party and I've seen some of MY girls taking off to THEIR party!" he shouted. "Oh what?! That's crazy they're really missing out then!" Niall always had his lad's back. "It's weird though, I've never seen anyone outside of that house before. I thought it was empty" Niall said scratching his hairs. Harry raised his eyebrow "Yeh, that is strange I could've sworn nobody has lived there for years", Harry said, perplexed. All of the sudden the song playing stopped, and Louis' favorite song, Wasn't Me by Shaggy started. The next thing everyone heard was Lou's deafening calls. "WOO! Niall, Harry come back to the floor!"

Harry had almost forgotten about the inconsiderate party taking place just across the road when he felt thumps through the whole house. "Woah Woah! The fook is that?" Louis said very loud. Gigi paused the music and stared forward with a blank look on her face. Zayn took her arm "Are you alright then Hon?" Zayn asked worriedly. The thumps intensified. Several other girls got the blank stare. "El? Hey what are you doing you're freaking me out!" Louis said, taking her hand. Harry's sister Gemma grabbed her head with both hands and shook it, then went blank like all the other girls were. The girls started walking out of the party into the front lawn. "What are you guys doing? The party's not over yet you know", Harry said concerned. Just then Taylor let out a piercing scream! She looked as if she was resisting some kind of strange urge like in Bandersnatch! One final thump shot through Harry's mind body and soul. All of the girls quickly made their way over to the other party, all the girls except Taylor. "Woahh what's going on love?" Ed shouted. All the boys rushed to her aid. "It felt like that crazy bass drop was trying to mind control me!" Taylor said, disheveled. Harry started to get angry. He stomped over towards the door with his hands in Arthur fists. "Hey hey calm down there bud!" Ashton said softly, trying to calm Harry. Luke and Liam tried to grab his arms but he pushed them away. "They took our girls! I'm not just gonna let this happen!" Harry shouted The boys were taken back for a moment by his scary shout. "Bro bro bro don't go over there! You saw what just happened didn't you?" Ed spoke wisely. Just then, there was a surprise know on the back door. "At least someone wants to come to my party, jeeeesus" Harry mumbled as he went to unlock the door. It was everyone's second favorite Canadian heartthrob! Shawn Mendes! "Hey guys", Shawn said, he entered swiftly bearing a big cardboard box. "You guys better come help me with this, James Corden sent me! It seemed really important!" Shawn spoke urgently. Harry and all the big boys went to go help him carry the heavy box to the table. Louis ran and got a knife to cut it open. "A crummy old telly? Harry already has one 1000 times better than this!" Zayn the joker said. Harry gave him a high five. "Lads lads, hold on", Niall said raising an eyebrow. There was a note! Niall picked it up and read it to the gang.

~plug the T.V.'s James Cord-in ;)~