Chapter 6

The whole gang quickly and carefully passed through the walls of the building to find an army composed of the top K-pop bands! The Britpop Holy Trinity, Party Boppers, Country Queens, and Sudo-Boyband unit were quickly seized! "Oh f**k you!" Lily said smiling at her joke. "We only want to fight the strongest, that is unless you are willing to give up Liam to us." The K-pop man spoke coldly. "Oooh, It's a Hollywood moment!" Said Louis elbowing Liam. "What no! No no! Not me!" Liam pleaded. "No sorry, we meant Harry" The K-pop man corrected. The mood turned serious. "Well, it looks like we're gonna have a problem then! Huh, pal?" Louis said, powering up his ice beam. "Go Louis go! Remember the plan everyone!" James shouted. The K-pop men laughed. "You really think you can beat us? You and whose army?" The K-pop man jarred. "You and whose ARI" Ariana shouted as she charged towards the K-Pop men as a distraction. This was all part of the plan! "Follow the Bieber boys!" Justin whispered as he beckoned the rest of the gang to form the 5SOS boys' perfect sneak attack. "Hey wait where'd they all go?" one of the K-poppers said, confused. They started to look around. "LUKE over here!" Luke shouted, slapping the back of a K-pop man's head. "Ow," he said. The enemy team looked around to avoid any more surprises when Ashton jumped out of nowhere. "Lights, Camera, ASHTON!" He shouted as beams of light from his body blinded the enemies who weren't wearing masks! Four of them collapsed. "It's not enough boys! We need backup! Go go!" James encouraged loudly. It was Michael's go. He pulled out a big sword. "Mikey wants another SLICE!" He absolutely screamed as he whipped the sword around in a circle, injuring three more of the bad enemies! Everyone looked up to see none other than Calum Hood, plummeting towards the ground from the sky! How did he get up there? With the help of Airy Styles! Calum was getting more and more powerful as he got closer to the ground! "Calum HOOD RIDDANCE!" He grunted as he hit the ground, knocking a lot of them down! "You all look a little uncomfortable ay?" Luke said, opening for Mikey's next clever one-liner. "How about some poison MIKEY!" Mikey said as he whipped around a vine of poison ivy. "Best boyband since One Direction, making creepers itch like a skin infection!" said Ashton and he and Calum high-fived. "NICE! My boys! GREAT execution!" James applauded the 5SOS gang. "Alright 1D! You're up! Make it count! The world is at stake!" James continued. Before any attacks could take place, a K-pop member shot a menacing ray right towards Niall! Zayn jumped in the way just in time. "Malik mirror go!" He activated the reflective mirror shield, countering the attack back at the K-pop gang! Effective! Niall was up to bat. "It's Niall Time!" Niall said as he air-thrusted with great force. Nothing appeared to happen until a K-pop man started mocking Niall. "Ha wait what-" the K-pop man said in an Irish accent. "What did you do to my voice!" he shouted angrily in an Irish accent. "Horan Accent syndrome, HA!" Niall laughed. In the midst of the K-pop confusion, Liam was able to come up behind them with another sneak attack! "Time for a Texas PAYNE saw massacre!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. The loud whirring of the Payne saw getting closer and closer sent several of the boys running for cover! "Now that was a PAYNE reaction!" Liam joked. "And I'm about to be a PAYNE in their ass!!!" shouted Lou as he kicked using his mighty football skills. sending two boys flying! "Off you go into the wild LOU yonder!" He sang happily. "Okay, finish it off, Harry!" James said. Harry, still in the sky zipped down and started rushing at the enemy troops and 500 Styles per hour! "Kiss, Kill, HARRY" He yelled as the biggest gust of wind you ever did see caused all the K-pops to fall over! "GREAT HAROLD! Okay okay! Justin, Ari, Shawn! We're so close!" James said as he banged his desk. The 1D and 5SOS boys stepped into the Malik circle of protection to keep them safe from the mighty tornado of a battle that was about to occur. All Justin had to do was snap his fingers to get the whole other team gasping and holding their chests. "What did you just do to us?" K-pop man asked. "I made your hearts skip a few Biebs" he answered smugly. While the boys were weakened, Ari summoned her big hammer again. She picked up the K-pops and bopped em' on the head! Shawn pulled out a big pole and cast his super line! "I've SHAWWN fishin' for some delinquents!!" He said as he pulled in some boys by the hairs. "Hey fellas" Shawn began, "After this we can have a celebra-shawn!" Shawn joked jokily. "Good work ya'll, hop in the circle, we'll take it from here," said Taylor. She and Eddie exchanged looks. Ed ran towards the troops and rubbed their dumb heads. "Now you have ED lice!!" he said laughing. "Yes! Finish them off now! Go on!" Said James. The leaders of Team K-pop, Jimmi and Jim were the only boys still standing. The two pairs stood head to head. "You really think you can take back your musical crown? HA" Jim said, cackling to Jimmi. "English pop music is DEAD" Jimmie grunted all in Ed's face. Ed laughed at the ground because he thought of a really good one-liner. "English pop music is ED!" he yelled as he knocked Jimmi to the ground with an Ed-ly uppercut! The rest of the gang cheered! Taylor pattEd Ed on the hEd and congradulatEd him. "Don't worry James," Taylor said as she charged her mighty power up. "I'm takin' the graveyard Swift!" Taylor jumped as high as she could and elbowed the ground with the force of 91 Louis! The was a huge bang before the area was filled with smoke. Zayn busted down the Malik circle and the heroes all shared a big ol victory hug. After a few minutes, the smoke cleared. The K-popcolypse was truly over this time!