Chapter 4

As the dream team was walking to their secret location, Ari and JB explained more. "This is bad guys, they want us gone! We're their biggest threats!" she shrieked. "And we have to get to the secret HQ before they track us down!" Justin added. "They've got trackers everywhere so be on the lookout," Justin said looking around suspiciously. "So do you guys know how to do cool stuff yet? Can you use your superpowers?" Ariana asked nicely. "I can! see watch this. Tommo the Freeze!" said, Louis, as he shot more ice excitedly. "What can you guys do?" he asked. "Yeesh! I'm Seven Nation Ari check it out" Ariana said as she summoned a big hammer and helmet. "Siicck," said Lou. "Yeah that's cool, but is this our whole team? There's other celebrities out there" Harry asked. "Yeah we got squads located all around the world doing there part. Like The Sudo-Boyband Unit*, and the Britpop Holy Trinity!** We're the strongest of course, but once we get to HQ we'll get in touch with everyone" Justin explained helpfully.

The Gang came to a big ol' tree a few miles away from the building. Ari pulled back a piece of the bark and put her handprint on it, opening the secret tree door! "Woah! That is awesome," said Harry as excitedly as Harry can sound. "Come on Harold, tree door is the oldest trick in the book!" Louis said, he turned to Niall "This guy aye? Too easy smh" he continued. Everyone squeezed really tight into the tree elevator, and they were swiftly transported to a comfy looking room with a big Flat screen. "Welcome to Home base section A!" Said James as his face appeared on the screen. "Have a seat while we wait for the rest of the quadrants to reach their bases" He added. "I gotta say this is the most exciting Birthday I've ever had even though we could die I guess" Harry uttered before the rest of the teams appeared on the screen. "Alright then! Roll call!" James started. "Dream Team, Britpop Holy Trinity, Sudo-Boyband Unit, Party Boppers***, Country Queens****..." he read down the list until everyone was present and accounted for. "Okay everyone, it's best to stay underground, and spread out until we're ready to attack. We wouldn't want to blow our cover and risk a cyber attack from BTS's team***** or worse!" James said frantically. James put up a virtual whiteboard and started drawing up the game plan.

*Sudo-boyband unit: PRETTYMUCH, The Vamps, The Wanted, New Hope Club

**Britpop Holy Trinity: Lily Allen, Charli XCX, Sarah Bonito

***Party Boppers: Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus

****Country Queens: Kacey Musgraves, Carrie Underwood

*****Also BTS team has BTS,EXO, Seventeen, and GOT7- that's like 12 each or something- BIG TEAM OKAY