Chapter 3

After singing some party anthems, the boys arrived at a space palace-looking building. It was kind of ominous. Everyone silently exited the super uber. A guard at the door directed the gang towards a futuristic looking doorbell with a camera. Harry pressed the button and said "Hello? It's Harry, James sent us" The HUGE glass door swung open to reveal a really long corridor. Like probably a whole mile AT LEAST "Jeez- someone has to carry me." said primadonna Lou. the security guard happily obliged.

When they reached the end of the excessive corridor they came to two gigantic thrones that were so tall the gang could barely tell if anyone was sitting in them. The man set Lou down. "Stand on the X's, they'll lift you. Well, my job here is done. See ya later gaters" he said. It soon became clear that there were two people, a kind of short man, and a really short girl in thigh high boot heels, though you couldn't tell who they were because the man had one of those zip-up hoodies on, and the girl had a mardi gras mask on. Nobody said anything so everyone just kind of stared at each other. "Um hey, y'alright?" Niall asked. "Yeah we just thought this would be cool," said the girl. The two removed their disguises. "Who could it be?" Harry gasped. "None other than King and Queen of Pop 2018: Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande!" Justin said before jumping up to give Harry a noogie. "What really? I get Ariana cause that album smashed, but Justin? You only put out one song this year!" Luke said, annoyed. "Yeah, and it was a banger" Justin rebutted. "Yeah OKAY-" "Come on now guys! This is important!" James shouted telepathically. "Right, so yeah what's going on, does it have to do with that insane bass drop at that party?" asked Niall. "It goes further than that! You'd better sit down we'll explain everything" Ari said urgently.

"Ok boys, what I'm about to show you is going to hard to look at" Justin pulled out his big phone and winced. "Alright see these girls?" He said. The boys nodded. "Yeah that's our fans", said Liam.

"Okay okay, here's that hard part," Justin scrunched his face in agony! He swiped the picture to reveal another

"Okay okay, here's that hard part," Justin scrunched his face in agony! He swiped the picture to reveal another. "Here they are now". Everyone gasped!

"All of our biggest fans are leaving us for them K-pop boys! It's disGUSTAN" said Ariana

"All of our biggest fans are leaving us for them K-pop boys! It's disGUSTAN" said Ariana. "And that's not even the worst part!" Justin said, pulling up an audio clip of a BTS song. Everyone listened with horrified looks on their face. "This is utter SHITE! How could our fans do us like this!?" Louis asked, he looked like he was gonna cry. "It's not their fault Louis!" Justin said pulling Louis in for a hug of support. "They're being brainwashed into thinking this is good!" JB said, angery. "But we can get them back! That's why James sent you! So whatya say? PUT EM UP IF YOU WITH ME!" Justin called. "WOAH-OOH-WOAH-OH" Everyone yelled, hands in the air.