Chapter 5

After James reviewed the full plan of attack several times, the gang was revved up and ready for action. James checked his big watch, "It's almost go-time boys! You've all got to get to Seoul to our base there," James put up a picture of the base on screen. "There we'll prepare for the battle of the century!" James said, clapping! "Wait wait how are we-" Shawn started. "SKADOOO" Louis screamed as he jumped through the screen to the base. "Wait what just happened haha," Shawn said hysterically. "Lou skadoo, we can too!" Sung Harry as he too, skadoo. After a few more skadoos, the entire gang arrived outside of their huge, high tech base. The gang didn't see any doors, however. "Hey James, how are we supposed to get in?" Taylor asked. James spoke to her through her headband, "You can walk right through the wall! It's selectively permeable!" "Same," Harry joked. "Oh god Harry-" Louis began. "So like it's racist?" Asked Shawn. "No no no! It just recognizes your headbands" James said. "More like Affirmative action haha" Niall joked. "More like Affirmative ASHTON" Ashton shouted. Joke gang all high-fived. "Boys boys! Just get inside there's no time to waste!" 

Everyone hurried inside the safety of the base's walls. There was a cute little snack table set up to give everyone fuel for the fight. "Aw, Eleanor would've loved this!" Louis said grabbing both his and Liam's snacks. Liam snatched it away real quick. "Okay boys, you're safe in here so just relax, I'll put on a film how's about it?" James said happily. "Alright!" Harry said lying down on the comfy couch, "Push over Harry! We all want to sit come on now" Liam complained. "Oi watch it, pal!" Louis snapped, defending his best lad. "Yeah I'm the birthday girl C'mon-" Harry added. Evryone gasped and screamed when they hear loud bangs on the walls of the hideout. All of a sudden The movie screen starting freaking out! Once the screen started glitching, it was revealed to be BTS's entire team! "Oh no! A cyber attack and a regular attack! Hold tight boys, I guess it's now or never." James cautioned. BTS's team leader started typing on a keyboard.  ~EXIT THE BUILDING AND WE'LL TALK~