Chapter Eleven

(Louis' POV)

We are about to leave to go look at some places to live, well for me anyways.

And then a rather odd thought pops up in my mind.

Are we legal?

Like I'm not going to get her pregnant or anything but-

Are we technically allowed to do what we do together? I mean she's only seventeen and I'm twenty-three.

Will we get in trouble for this?

And the last thing I want is to get her into any trouble- because at the moment it's the LAST thing she needs right now.

"Are we ready to go?" Emily's cheery voice draws me back into reality.

"Uh-yeah- yeah I think so." I stumble across my own words.

I hear a loud bang just as I grab my jacket and I toss my black jumper back onto the sofa and run upstairs, Emily trailing close behind me.

Once we are on the second floor of the house something hits the door at the end of the hall from the inside.

I quickly make my way over to the door and burst through the door to see- ugh.

"Michael?" Emily peeps around the corner as she sees him sitting on the floor, leaning against one of the beds and clutching his hand to his eye.

"Why are you here Michael?" I grumble.

"Nice to see you too, Louis." He chuckles sarcastically before wincing in pain.

"What happened to you?" Emily squeezes in through the door and kneels down to his side.

"Well- let's just say I had a little to much to drink last night- got in a fight with some guy and got a black eye and just regained consciousness moments ago." He explains.

"Let me see your eye." She says.

But he doesn't remove his hand that's currently cupping over his eye.

"I'm fine." He insists.

"Yeah he's fine." I agree.

I hate Michael so much...

He's an asshole.

And he deserved that black eye.

I would know, I'm the one who gave it to him.

(Emily's POV)

"Why do you gotta be so rude?" I ask sternly.

"Don't you know he's human too?" I add.

"Whatever." Louis grumbles and marches down the hallway.

"I'm leaving without you!" He yells from down the hall.

"Kay fine!" I yell back.

"Now show me your eye." I turn to Mikey and ask him politely.

He shakes his head then winces again in pain.

"C'mon Mikey. It's okay. Louis' gone and so is the guy who gave you shit last night. Just let me see." I insist, I feel like I'm talking to a scared little child.

He finally removes his hand to reveal his eye is a black-ish blue-ish purple-ish red-ish hue.

His bottom lip is also busted up a little bit which I hadn't noticed before.

He has a cut right next to the corner of his injured eye, which is his right.

"How's it look?" He asks as I examine it carefully.

"Well we should put something cool on it to bring down the swelling, but you'll be fine." I reply and help him get to his feet.

I help Michael down the stairs carefully and slowly and assist him into the kitchen.

He sits on a stool and I pull open the freezer and pull out the ice tray.

"Do you know the guy that did this to you?" I ask.

"No." He replies flatly.

I grab a dry cloth and put it under cold water under the tap.

It's good to wet a cloth if your going to wrap ice in it and place it on human skin, so the ice doesn't burn him.

Yeah okay that sounded weird.

Ice burning someone.

Never mind.

I carefully wrap the ice into the wet cloth and step forwards to Mikey.

I gently and slowly place the ice wrapped in damp cloth onto his injured eye and he jumps a little in shock because of how cold it is.

"Why did you fight?" I ask.

"I don't remember. He was just being a jackass and so he pushed me and I pushed him back and then it got pretty brutal pretty fast." He explains as I dab the cut around his eye gently.

"I had a pretty rough night too." I add.

"Yeah what happened to you?" He questions.

I sigh and dab his wound one more time before he grabs my wrist and pulls my hand away.

"What happened?" He asks again.

I sigh again.

"There was this guy that was being an ass to my friend Steph and my sister Victoria. So I flicked him off and pushed him around a bit, but then I got really angry at some other things-" I hesitate again- "and so I got drunk. Really drunk. And when I stumbled outside for some air, the same guy from earlier he-" I stop and consider telling him this next part.

"What? What'd he do?" Mikey asks again, his voice filled with concern.

"Please tell me." He insists.

I roll my eyes as if to say "what the hell," and continue:

"He cornered me and was-trying to- ya know- force himself onto me but then a guy-"

"A guy?"

"Louis" I force out,

"Louis took him out and basically saved me from getting raped by this guy. Anyways so the night went on after that and my friend Steph went home with her boyfriend leaving me and my sister behind and so Louis gave us a ride home and our parents so 'conveniently' kicked us out so my sister Victoria went to stay with her boyfriend and I went with Louis and spent the night here with him." I explain, my words slightly rushed.

"Wow." Is all Michael says to this. As if he doesn't know what else to say.

"S-so why did your parents kick you guys out?" He looks up at me again as I start to dab his eye with the ice and cloth.

"They think we're sluts even though-" I chuckle before continuing- "even though my sister and I are virgins."

"Seriously?" He laughs a little.

"Yeah. At least I think Victoria still is but I'm not sure, she could've just not told me. But I still am for sure." I laugh again.

A brief silence grows between us.

"I could help with that." He smirks, and as his words linger through my whole body I start to blush a little.

And then I drop the ice as his lips crash onto mine.

Feels so wrong,

But it feels so right.