Chapter Two

(Victoria's POV)

"I'm just not sure I should tell him." I say as I do some touch ups to my mascara.

"Whatever. He's going to find out eventually, and he's going to think you lied to him. And obviously he'll dump you." Xena replies harshly while colouring her lips with jet black lipstick.

Xena really likes black. I prefer red.

"You should just come clean. About everything. About who you really are. I mean really." She admits.

"I know. But he'll hate me if I tell him what I'm really like." I groan in distress. I have no idea if I should tell Calum of my alternate personality. My real personality.

"He's gonna hate you even more when he finds out you've been lying to him." She says.

She's right. But in a way, I'm also right.

I guess he's gonna hate me either way. No matter what I say, or don't say.

"Whatever. Let's just think about the party tonight." Emily changes the subject quickly.

"Okay. So, we need to lay down some rules." I say intensely.

"What? But, it's a freakin' frat party. Since when are there rules?" She panics slightly.

I chuckle a bit.

"Rule number one, don't do anything that you don't want to be seen on the front page of the Santa Barbara Times. And rule number two, don't get pregnant." I laugh.

She starts laughing too.

We might "misbehave," but we don't want to go off the rails completely.

"No scenes and no babies. Got it." She laughs again.

We laugh for a minute and then get back to working on our makeup.

All of the sudden we hear a car horn honk twice, coming from outside. I pop my head out of the window of our room and wave down to the car below.

"Steph's here!" I announce.

"Kay." Xena replies straightening her mini skirt and tube top.

Xena and I run downstairs and outside as we jump into Steph's car.

Xe in the front, and me in the back.

Steph pulls away from our driveway and cheers.

Xena and I start cheering with her.

We have a long drive.

Whatever. It'll be worth it. I hear Steph's brother has huge parties. Hundreds of people show.

-----------2 hours later--------------

(Xena's POV)

We arrive on campus, and it's already dark out. We pull up to Steph's brother's frat house.

Dozens of people on the lawn, and it sounds really loud inside.

We jump out and Steph pulls us inside.

In here there's hundreds of people. Barely enough room to walk.

"Let's go!" I hear someone shout. Steph pulls us into the kitchen as we see two guys chugging huge amounts of beer at once. They're not even stopping to breathe.

"I have a good feeling about this!" I turn around to wink at Victoria as Steph begins to drag us through the house.

"Yup!" She laughs.