eight

❧Jennas Pov❧

Everything is so chaotic right now.

Tyler is a mess and so is Debby. All I can do is be here for them both.

I really do hope that Josh is okay. It pains my heart to see him like this. He's been nothing but a good friend all around to us all.

He's helped Tyler so much and I can never thank him enough for everything that he's done. He's an amazing person and I hope he gets better.

Tyler's been crying non-stop since we've gotten here. It hurts me a lot to see him like this again. He hasn't been this way for so long. I wonder what's going on inside that head of his.

I wonder if he'd let me in.

I decided to approach him when no one's around.

✎  ✎ ✎

It's late and it's been three days.
We're starting to believe Josh is in a coma, but Tyler says to think happy thoughts. So I'm trying to.

Tyler hasn't been back to the hotel at all, not to eat, not to shower, not to spend any time with me. Which I understand and am completely fine with. I just want to take his mind off of things, which I know will be hard.

I'm on my way to the hospital right now. I'm going to try to convince Tyler to come back and at least shower and eat something.

I pull into the parking lot and park the car. I walk inside and walk to the front desk.

"Hello. Jenna Joseph here to see my husband Tyler." I say with a smile. The lady nods and hands me a visitor pass and I walk to the room.

I see Tyler, sitting in the same chair next to Josh, sitting in the same clothes that are decorated with spots of Josh's blood, sitting in the same position he's been in since we got here; with his head in his hands.

I wince quietly at the sight.

I walk behind him and kneel to his level, gently placing my hand on his shoulder,

"T-Tyler? Babe. Maybe you should come back to the room tonight, get a shower, something to eat,and a good nights rest." I whisper quietly.

Tyler look up to me, his once beautiful brown eyes were now red and glossy, His eyelashes were stuck together with his tears, and His face was soaked.

I bring my hand to wipe a stray tear
that escapes.

"Please?" I ask gently.

Tyler shakes his head, "W-What if Josh wakes up? I-I gotta be here. I n-need to apologize." He hiccups.

"Baby, you have apologized. So many times. If he wakes up, I'm sure they'll call us, but just come back. " I say.

He sighs and wipes his face, "Yeah. O-Okay. Can w-we just come back straight after?" He asks.

"I want you to sleep with me. Just for tonight, I want to help take your mind off of this. So we'll cuddle tonight." I say.

He stands up and so do I and we walk out.

"Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."