Epilogue

Epilogue

Hi guys, Am Oreoluwa, 17 years of age, I’m 5ft9inches tall girl, caramel in complexion, and lol I have one sided dimple and I guess am curvy to an extent. And I just finished from a girls only school in Kwara where I stay. I guess you must be expecting me to be a shy and quiet girl buh I’m not like that in anyway, because I have a feisty character, wild nature and love to explore things.

And to top it all I was even the social prefect in secondary school, was kind of a tomboy then though and a dancer too so let’s quite say I’m outgoing too.

Well this is a story of me, of my days doing a pre-degree science programme in one of the notable university in Nigeria.

“Daddy, I don’t really want to stay in hostel.” I said pleading with my dad

“Well, too late because I’ve paid already for it and amidst other things, its good you stay in the hostel, so that u will know how the school operate and be close to other predites like you.” Said my dad driving looking ahead of the road trying to concentrate.

“We’re even in different campus from the main students’ own.”

“Same thing.” Shrugged my dad

That was a week before I got to the school and I had to settle for the pre-degree programme in FederalUniversity of Technology, AKure after I wasn’t given admission last year when I applied for it. At least I know after this programme I will get automatic admission

Well this is just an appetizer to what coming your way, might be a bit boring, but guess what!!!
The next part gon' back to back intriguing story😎😎

Before I go on, who have ever attended a pds programme before in any institution at all, you can tell me a lil bout your experience in the comments section below.

Note: I'm not a very good writer in English though, but I will try my best and hope you guys feel it too.