24. Irish Bomb

Were you wandering around

Looking for an erased dream too?

BTS : Euphoria

-

Gigi and Yoongi had barely entered the hall when Taehyung appeared in front of them and threw himself at the elder, hugging him hard. Gigi stepped a little to the side and watched the brothers greet each other.

"Suga-hyung." Taehyung cooed out, holding Yoongi's cheeks in his large palms. Yoongi simply complained in embarrassment and tried to free his face from Taehyung's grasp. But a large simile was plastered across his face.

"Taehyung. It's good to see you again, but you are making a scene. There are people around." Yoongi huffed out, giving up on trying to free himself from the younger's arms, now wrapped firmly around his smaller frame. Taehyung buried the smaller man into him, and the rectangular grin on his face felt like the setting sun had risen again.

Gigi stared at the man hugging Yoongi, who was a stark contrast from the suit-clad businessman in the morning. She watched as Taehyung turned into a soft mush in the presence of his brother, someone he hadn't met in years. She watched him become more like the person he had been when the music group had existed. As much as she tried to not react, she couldn't help but smile at the happiness in front of her. The kindness and love she felt them share made her want to shed happy tears of satisfaction.

She was so caught up staring at Taehyung that she almost forgot there were people around them, beginning to notice the hug-fest.

"Taehyung. I ran into your very pretty business partner in the garden. You should take better care of your guests. She might have gotten a cold or probably gotten kidnapped by someone to blackmail you" Yoongi said, waving his hands dramatically towards Gigi. 

Gigi was startled back into focus, and she looked at Yoongi, who was subtly smirking at her, his eyes on her cheeks. Taehyung loosened his arms around Yoongi and turned to look at Gigi having just realised that she was beside them. Yoongi was trying to get Taehyung's attention off of himself and it seems to be working.  She realised with a jerk that her cheeks were burning and she understood that she was blushing.

Goddamn stupid blush always ruining me from secretly checking out hot looking men.

"Why would anyone kidn-" Gigi began but was cut off by Taehyung's boisterous laugh.

He threw his head back, and his eyes crinkled into slits as his mouth stretched into a perfect box. Gigi could only stare in awe at him. She hadn't realised until a slight pressure brought to focus that someone was holding her hand.

She looked down, expecting to see Yoongi's pale hand holding onto her. But, to her surprise, Taehyung had casually wrapped his hand over her wrist.

She looked back up at him in shock.

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone kidnap the beautiful and brilliant Miss Hale." he laughed out loud. Gigi didn't know how she was still alive at this point. Her hand was heating up under his soft grasp. She was heating up under his zealous gaze. 

Too late. You have already kidnapped my heart.

"Suga-hyung, I'll get back to you later. We have loads to talk about. Stay here tonight?" Taehyung asked Yoongi, who in turn simply nodded his head and disappeared towards the bar set up by one wall. But not before winking at Gigi, making her stiffen and blush harder and hotter.