Chapter Four

A/N-all the pictures that I am finding are on google. All rights to Alexandra Bracken. Enjoy!!

Ruby's POV

Thankfully I had Vida or I would have to wander the halls again looking for my class. Thank you Vida.

I got to science class early instead of almost late. So I was able to talk to Ms. Connor without all of the weird stares.

"Hello, Ruby is it? Ruby Daly?" Her voice wasn't rough or soft it was just right in the middle. "You got here just in time we are just now starting a new lesson. You and the person that you sit next to work with the table in front of you. The assignment will be due in two days. There is a free seat right over there in the back row. I think that is it so you can go to your table", she said with a grin on her face. "Oh wait!! Ruby I allow my students to call me Cate if you would like."

I nodded my head then went to my seat and looked in front of me. Cool I will be working with Vida and two other strangers. Right as I was about to talk to Vida someone took a seat next to me. I then looked slightly to my right and I lost all of my thoughts and feeling.

It's blue. Of course.

He actually does have all  blue stuff. I shake my head multiple times trying not to think that he looks good in it. He was talking to the person in front of him. UH!! Grannie and Blue, come on! I hope he just doesn't turn all year so he doesn't notice me. Too bad, the world hates you. He turned and he said "Hi."

!!!!

"H-Hey," I say regretting saying anything. I took a breath in trying to calm myself down.

"So....What's your name?" He asked trying to break the tension.

"Um,Ruby," I answer.

He has a little smile on his face now "like Ruby Tuesday?" I leak a little laugh. "Yeah my dad was in LOVE with there burgers and he named his only child after his favorite restaurant," I say with a big smile on my face. He laughs whole heartedly, he now had a smile that made his face light up. I blush a tiny bit at how much I enjoy the view, but I don't even know his name.

"So what is your name?" I counter, trying to get to know him better.

"Liam. Liam Stewart. I know it isn't as interesting as Ruby Tuesday but I can tell you I was born in the back of a bus and I believe that is pretty fascinating." "Do you tell everyone this wonderful fact?" I ask only half joking. "Not really but consider yourself lucky. If we become friends you might find out a ton of cool interesting fact about me", he said as he gave me a wink and looked back to the front.

"I don't think that is something I should look forward to," I say as the bell ring to start the class.

...............................

So the assignment Cate was talking about is we have to research different parts of the brain and blah blah.

Go me??

"Ok, so I think Vida and I should take the more challenging parts of the brain or the occipital and the temporal? And you two can do the frontal and parietal. " Grannie says not looking anyone in the eye.

What? Is he scared that everyone but Liam's eye contact will turn him to stone??

"Ok, and Ruby and I can figure out a place to meet",he says looking at me sounding confused by Grannie's behavoir. "Say, my place tomorrow?" He looks me straight in the eye's sounding a tiny bit flirtatious. "Ok, sounds good," I say as we exchange numbers, and I go of to conquer the rest of the day.

A/N- I need your opinion my brother thinks I should put a lemon in it later please comment your opinion.