Chapter Five

A/N- Also I need to know who you want the lemon to be with plz. All right to Alexandra Bracken. Enjoy!!

Ruby's POV

The NEXT Day

School is pretty much the same. I am still the new kid, so I still have to watch my back but nobody seems really mean here but who am I to judge. I am not on anyone's bad side yet. Except for Grannie I think everyone is on his bad side though.

At lunch I sat with Vida and Jude again and saw someone sitting next to Jude. "This is Nico by the way", said Vida looking at me staring at him. He had bags under his eyes that darkened when he looked up at the sound of his name. "Hey", that's all he said. I replied with a nod because he did not look like he wanted to talk. Nico had black hair and white-ish brown skin."Soooooo", said Vida . "For science I got Grannie and you got Blue. Who do you fucking think got the better deal?" I choked on my food a bit because I started laughing. "I think I did, since I know my partners name. It's Liam",she looked up and smiled. "I think I found another nickname for Blue over there. Do you want to hear it?" I nodded and she tried to hold her laughter in as she said "Boy Scout." I burst out laughing. "How did you have the time to come up with that?" She looked down at her fingers counting them off. "About three months."

"I know my partners name too", Vida said looking fakely shocked. "What is it then?" Jude piped up. I was actually starting to get curious. "Let me think....Doesn't it start with a D?No!! Um, a Z yea, wait. Isn't it Zachary? Yeah that's it Zachary!" "No it's not it is Charles and his nickname is Chubs. I have only been at this school for three months and I know his name", Jude said a little frustrated. "Well that's not any better an ugly name for an ugly kid."

I started looking back at Liam and saw this girl practically sitting on his lap. The girl had red hair and she had a fancy camera in her hands.  Who does she think she is? What's wrong with me? I barley even know Liam.

Vida caught my gaze and gave me this weird look. "That's Alice. She is a reporter for the school but she's not that good. She's not even supposed to be over their that's the jocks table." I looked back at her. "Liam is a jock?"

Then Vida started laughing and wasn't even a mocking laugh it was real. "There will be a cold day in hell when Liam will be able to play sports. He couldn't catch a ball even if it was handed to him." She said, trying to bite back her laughter. "Maybe they just let him sit over there because he is so nice to everyone. He has been denied every sport. It's HILARIOUS!! I heard that while he was trying out for soccer he got hit with a basketball." I smiled thinking how someone like that could have any flaws. Then I looked next to him it was Grannie still reading his book.

"And for Grannie? He can't be a jock." There is no way that a kid who reads during gym and lunch is a jock. "He is Liam's best bud and he is almost always by him." Vida started picking at her lunch and looked like she was all of a sudden bored. "Ok then."

I obviously have a lot to learn about this school.