A Night to Remember

After we all went back to Joonies house everyone was asleep my mom went over to the couch and fell asleep as soon as she laid down I decided to stay up for a while I eventually fell asleep but only to have a strange dream

---DREAM---

"Joonie I have been thinking," I said with a serious look "Oh what is it, you can tell me anything," he said looking at me with a smile "well I don't want you to get hurt and I think it is best if I leave I really don't want to put you and your family in danger" I say tears in my eyes "there is nothing we can't face together babe" he says taking me by the hand I just give a weak smile and nod

---END OF DREAM---

When I wake up I look at the time "ugh, it is only 12:00" I say rolling over and looking at the sleeping Joonie "maybe I should leave before someone does get hurt I don't want to hurt anyone and I don't want to put him and his family in any more danger than I already have" I say to myself before getting out of bed, grabbing one of Joonies hoodies "goodbye Namjoonie I hope I see you when all this is over"  I say before leaving I sigh and walk the empty streets "it is so peaceful and quiet here" I say before getting startled by a long and deep howl as I look into the woods I see a shadowy figure stare at me with greenish glowing eyes as if I don't already know what the figure is I run towards the figure it turns away about to run but it doesn't it just sits there staring at me as I get closer and  closer to the figure it turns its whole body towards me I gulp kinda scared but all that goes away when I hear it speak my name "Y/N is that you" it says in a deep but calm voice "Y-yeah h-how do you know my name?" I ask confused "oh you must not remember me I am your cousin Sammy," he says as my mouth opens to say something but nothing comes out I just stand there still in shock "you are here? how? I thought you left" I say "I am sorry for doing this to you," he said looking at me and turning back into his human form "w-why are y-you sorry? And for doing what to me?" I asked backing away "I brought these guys with me it is my fault you are being hunted," he said pulling me into a hug then he disappears into the woods without another word. As tears stream down my face I run to where I and Namjoon went the other day "I need to think and I know the perfect place to do that" I say still running I sit down in front of the water before me as I stare at my reflection I notice that the moon had a reflection in the water too I look at the reflection crying. After maybe an hour sitting near the water crying and staring at reflections I felt something in the pocket of the hoodie it was Namjoons phone I smiled turning it on looking at the picture he had saved as his lock screen it was me and him making silly faces I quickly snapped out of my trance noticing the time maybe I shouldn't leave just yet"  I say to myself quickly running inside and climbing in the bed.