London.

A few days ago...

(Felix's POV)

"Yes! I win again." Mercy cheered triumphantly as she slammed her deck of cards down on the table.

"How the hell..."

"Because I win at everything. Especially when I play against you." She winked at me.

Before I could open my mouth to retaliate, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Felix, go home." Martha groaned as she carried a laundry basket on her hips through the living room.

"Why would I do that, Mrs. FT? I'd miss seeing your beautiful face every day."

"Because you've been here for three days and you've eaten all of my jammie dodgers." Mercy narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'm sure your mum misses you." Martha called from the bedroom.

"Eh, she could care less. Now that she's shacked up with her boss, she doesn't know where the hell I am ninety nine percent of the time."

"Okay, well could you go anywhere but here please? I know you miss your boyfriend, but he's not coming back anytime soon and you hanging around here is kind of creepy." Mercy sneered.

I rolled my eyes. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Felix, I'll call you a cab." Martha suggested. "I really think you should-"

"Alright!" I huffed, before standing up. "I'll leave."

I kissed Martha goodbye on the cheek before making my way outside. Once I made it onto the sidewalk, my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket to see Hero's name flashing on the screen."

"Well, well, well if it isn't the man of the hour." I smirked.

"What's up mate?" Hero laughed.

"Oh, you know. I just got kicked out of your parents' house and I have nothing to do while you're living your best life in America fucking your smoking hot girlfriend every five minutes but other than that nothing really." I said.

"So, the same old shit then?" He asked.

"Same old shit." I nodded.

"Wait, why were you at my parents' house?"

"Because I didn't want to be home."

"Ah," Hero said. "Well, in that case would you mind heading back over? I've been trying to call my mum's mobile, but she hasn't been answering it."

I turned and head back up the stairs into the house. "Mum, he's back!" I heard Mercy call as she went up the stairs.

Martha came out from the bedroom and put her hands on her hips. "I thought I said-"

"Your son is on the phone." I raised an eyebrow, extending the mobile towards her.

She quickly took the phone and pressed it to her ear. "Hello, sunshine."

I tried to listen to their conversation, but I could only really hear what Martha was saying.

"Sorry, my phone has been upstairs. I was trying to put away laundry before I started supper. It is? Oh wonderful! Well, dad and Titan are away on business, but I don't see why Mercy and I couldn't come. Oh... well." She turned and looked at me before quickly turning back. "If Felix wants..."

"If Felix wants what?" I asked, my interest peaked.

"Hero is throwing Josephine a surprise birthday party and he wants us all to come." She said, eyeing me up and down. "I guess if you-"