Los Angeles.

Earlier today...

Hero picked the lamp off of the table causing the cord to rip out of the wall before smashing it on the floor.

"Stop it!" I screamed.

He continued to break everything in sight as I begged him to stop, tears streaming down my face. "Hardin, stop! You're going to break all of our stuff!"

"This is your fault Tessa! You fucking cheated on me!"

I quickly rushed over to him, grabbing the vase that he held in his hand. "I know it is. I'm so sorry. Please, just talk to me."

Tears began to stream down my face. "Please!"

"You fucked up so badly." He growled. "Leave me alone."

"I love you!" I blurted out.

I hated shooting scenes like this. Fighting with Hero, even if it was just for a camera, was unbearable.

Thankfully, it was the last scene we had to shoot. Then, everything would go back to normal. We were going to be okay.

"You don't act like it! You kissed another fucking guy! Then you bring Zed to my fucking house!"

"I know... I'm sorry." I said, looking down at my feet.

"You know shit like that drives me crazy. And then you go and do this shit? You kiss another guy?"

How ironic.

"I said I'm sorry! What more-"

There was a pounding at our door. Sam was on the other side of it. "Hardin, I swear to god if you hurt her!"

"Zed, you have five fucking seconds to leave or so help me god I will fucking kill you!"

"If you don't open the door right now, I'm calling the cops!" Sam retaliated.

"Tell him to leave now." Hero barked at me.

I huffed before turning towards the door. "Zed! Please leave, I'm alright. I'll call you tomorrow."

Hero started towards the door, but I grabbed him by his shirt. "She won't be calling you and your time is up!" He threatened.

"Stop." I demanded. "Give me a minute to talk to him, and I promise I'll make him leave."

"Why the fuck-"

"Hardin!" I snapped.

"Fine. One minute."

I quickly walked towards the door and opened it to find Sam pacing back and forth. "You really shouldn't stay here." He panted. "He's a psycho."

"No, he's not. He's just angry... drunk and angry."

"Exactly! And who knows what he's capable of?"

"He won't hurt me." I insisted.

"You don't know that." He tried to reason with me.

"Look, I appreciate your concern, but I know him better than anyone. He won't hurt me. Please just go home. I need to get him to calm down and you're not really helping."

"Fine. I'll go." He turned to leave but looked back one last time. "You both need to get your shit together."

"I know." I sighed, before closing the door.

"He's gone?" Hero asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm surprised you didn't go with him."