Why

*Lucy's Dream*

"Lucy" a black hair girl with purple eyes yelled as she was thrown off the cliff but grabbed the edge

"Yuki" I said as I ran over to her and saw a Black Dragon shoot a black ball at the girl.

It hit her and the cliff broke off as she fell she screamed "Lucy run and don't look back" then she disappeared from sight. I did what she told me. I ran and didn't look back then I came to a stop on the edge of a steep hill but slipped and rolled down the steep hill.

*End of Dream*

I woke up and shot up. I looked around and saw I was in my room so I sigh in relief.

'Who was that and how do I know her name' I thought 'it seems like I was five but I don't remember any of what happen in the dream'

I got up and got changed. I went to the guild even though they will ignore me. They been ignoring ever since Lisanna came back from the dead. I walked in and saw the guild party again. They haven't stop having parties ever day. I walk over to Mira who was talking to Lisanna and Cana.

"Mira" I said but she kept talking so I rises my voice a little "Mira" I said but she ignored me. I rise my voice even more "Mira" I said

"What" she snapped at me

"Can I have a strawberry smoothie" I said

"Whatever" she said and went to the kitchen as came back with my drink. Instead of putting it on the table she poured it on my head. Everyone laughed and everyone got up and dropped their drink on me. Gajeel, Wendy, Lily, Carla, Gray, Laxus and his group didn't laugh because they weren't here. I saw Mira high five Lisanna so I got up and ran up to Master crying. I barged in and Master look up and surprised.

"Child what happen" he asked

"Mira dumped my smoothie on me and everyone is laughed and drop their drink on me" I said as a I cried

"Oh child" he said and hugged me

"Master I want to leave" I said

"What" he said as he looked at me

"I want to leave I don't feel like I have a family" I said

"Fine child but if you change your mind you are welcome back" Master said as he erased my mark

"Thanks" I said and hugged him "umm is there another way out" I asked

"Yea out the window" he said and open the window and a staircase was revealed

"Thanks I will miss you and don't tell any body" I said and walked down the stairs

"I will miss you too" he said and I walked away from the guild toward my apartment and started to pack my stuff. I summoned Virgo and she stored all my stuff except the bed, table and chairs. I looked around to see my half empty room. I wrote a letter to my friends who didn't ignore me. I left to the Train Station and found Laxus and his group so I hid. I waited until I saw them go to the guild. They left and I bought my ticket and went to a town that Sabertooth rest at. I found a forest called Forbidden Forest so I went in the forest and walked around trying to find a good training area. It became dark so I set up camp and went to sleep.

*Yuki POV*

I hear them catching up so I put more speed in my running. I jumped on a tree and kept jumping into tree branch. I heard the jump up and was behind me.

"Dark Magic, Shadow ball" I said and a purple ball was in my hand. I turned around and threw it at them and it exploded causing them to be knocked out. I turned and kept running when I felt a sharp pain on my arms and legs. I looked and saw spiked chains around my arms and legs. I felt them tug and fell backwards toward the place I threw my attack.

"We got you" a man said

I struggle to get out of his grasp. I saw him stand in front of me so I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine on. He fell to the floor in pain so it bought me time to break the chain and ran away from them. I saw a camp fire so I stumbled into the person camp and collapsed.

*Lucy POV*

I heard bushes moving and someone collapsing on the floor so I open my eyes and looked where I heard the noise and found a girl bleeding. I got up and ran over to her and carried her over to my sleeping bag and laid her down. I cleaned and bandage her wounds. I saw the sun rise so I prepared breakfast and started to pack. I saw the girl stir and wake up. She looked at her bandage wounds and then at me.

"You did this" she asked emotionless

"Yes I did" I said

"Thank you" she said and got up but collapsed

"Take it easy that wounds on your legs are bigger then it looked" I said as I past her a plate of eggs and bacon. She ate it all and tried to get up fail.

"Damn it" she said

"I could help you get to town" I said

"Don't people are after me" she said

"Okay well I could help so get to a waterfall I saw earlier ago" I said

"Thanks I would like that" she said so I help her up and and dragged/walk to the waterfall. I put her beside the water and she put her legs in the water ad unwrapped the bandages.

*Yuki POV*

I threw my legs in the water and unwrapped the bandages. It sting but I hold back my tears. I washed my leg then I slipped in the water and unwrapped my bandage on my arm then I washed my arm. I got out and laid down so the sun was bathing me in it's sunlight.

"Who's blood do I smell" a loud female voice was heard from behind the waterfall

"Mine" I said and a Gold Dragon came out from behind

"I are you hurt" it said

"Yes I am and this girl saved me" I said and pointed to the blonde girl

the Dragon sniffed and it's eyes widen "you came back" it said then it bowed "welcome Princesses of the Realms"

"What" we said

"spell remove" it said and a gold light surrounded us and then memories raced threw our head

"Lucy" I said

"Yuki" she said and we hugged each other

"Now let's go and train" it said

"Yes Celestia" I said and we went threw a gold portal and we were transported to the Dragon Realm

"Welcome to the Dragon Realm" Celestia said and we went in a castle and there we started to train

*Earlier ago Gajeel POV*

I came back from a mission yesterday and didn't see Bunnygirl so I thought she was going to be here today but she isn't Wendy, Lily, Carla, Laxus and his and I went to meet up with Gray over to Bunnygirl apartment. We got there and gray lead us into the apartment to find is half empty. We saw a letter and the letter said

*Letter*

Dear Friends who didn't ignored me,

I left Fairy Tail and Magnolia. I couldn't handle it yesterday Mira spilled my drink on me and everyone laughed and dropped their drink on me so I left. Please don't go looking for me. I hope you guys can move on and forget about me. Bye

Love, Lucy Heartfillia

*End of the Letter*

We all stood there dumbfound. I growled along with Laxus and all of us stormed to the guild. We found Team Natsu and we all beat the crap out of them even the whole guild. Master came out and just sat there watching.

"Master help" Natsu said

"Nope I can't you deserved it" master said and we continue beating them up. We all finished and waited for a letter from Lucy but none so we kept waiting.