Eclipse Project

*Yuki Pov*
"Where is Eclipse Project" I asked
They looked at me surprised and guards surrounded us.
"What do you mean" the Princess said
"You know what I mean" I said and teleported the keys to my hands
"Give those back" she said "we need those"
"To destroy the world" I said
"No to save it" she said and the guard took the keys away and a trap door open up and we fell down.
I landed and I felt sick again so I went behind a huge boulder and coughed up blood.
'Geez I should kill you so I could have your body' it said smirking
'Shut up' I said.
I could feel my magic power surrounding me so I calmed down. I met up with the rest and found the Knights who murder those who get sent down here. I couldn't waste time so I took care of them.
*Lucy Pov*
I squeezed Sting hand as Yuki fought the Knights. I could tell something was wrong and so did the others. I saw her defeat them and we bursted out of the floor but more guards came. We fought them but they kept coming.
"I won't let it happen" Yuki said and kept fighting
"Stop" I said because I couldn't handle her acting like this "STOP"
She stopped and the Knights disappeared then she got hit in the stomach by a shadow. Sting and I looked at Rogue but saw he was there so we wondered who it was. She was sent flying up to the roof and when she came back down the shadow kicked her sending her flying to the wall. She slumbered down the wall so I ran to her but the shadow got in between us and turned into someone we recognized.
"Rogue" we said but his hair looked different
"Get away" Yuki said while getting up.
The other rogue looked at her and looked sad then he turned to our rogue.
"Why did you come" Yuki asked
"To stop Lucy from closing the gate and to do that I have to kill her" other Rogue said
"Who are you" I asked
"I'm future Rogue" other rogue said and I saw Rogue eyes widen.
Future Rogue Attack me but Yuki got up and blocked his Attack. Future Rogue tried to avoid Yuki for some reason but she won't let him past. She kicked him but he caught her leg and threw her at the wall. Sting and Rogue Attack him but he just dodge them and punched them to the wall at the end of the hall. He looked at me and held his hand out. I saw Sting and rogue running at me and Future Rogue shot a black arrow like at me. Rogue appeared and tried to grab the attack but he was too late to grab it. I just stood their watching how it came at me when someone stood in front of me and the attack hit the person.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"