Prank

*Rogue POV*
I heard things getting knock over and a loud thump. I ran over to the noise and found Yuki lying on the floor and things on the floor. She must have knocked them off when she fainted. I picked her and place her on the bed. Sting and Lucy came in after 3 minutes and we were all wondering why did she faint. We all went to our room but I stayed at Yuki room. I saw how the moonlight hit her pale face and how it shin and sparkle. I felt funny so I went back to my room wondering why did I feel funny. I fell asleep with Fro and dreamed about Yuki for some reason.
*Yuki POV*
I woke up to see the morning light. I look at my clock and saw it was 5 in the morning so I got up and went over to Lucy. I woke her up and made a plan. Lucy drew on Sting face while I drew on Rogue. We put marbles in front of their door and and put a tub outside with glue and glitter in it. I made the steps to go outside slippery so they trip and land in the tub. We were in front of the tub and were ready to yell.
"Help" I yelled
"Sting Rogue help us" Lucy yelled holding back her laugh
*Sting POV*
"Help" I heard Yuki yell
"Sting Rogue help us" I heard Lucy yell so I shot out if bed and ran to the door. I open it and step outside only to slip so did Rogue. I look down to see marbles and a glass container knocked over like if they were running and got knock over. We got up and avoid the marbles and ran over to the door and slip on the icy steps into a tub full of glue and glitter. Lucy and laughing while Yuki was smirking. I look at a Rogue and laughed so did he.
"Look at your face" we said at the same time and a mirror appear in front of us and look at our faces. I had a French mustache, eyelash, heart on my lip (like Queens of (hearts I don't remember what's her name)) and on my forehead says "I am a Loser". Rogue had hearts on his cheeks, a black nose, on the forehead it's says "I am hot" and on his chin it's says "I am an Emo". We glare at the girls and they just stood there laughing/smirking.
*Yuki POV*
I grab two dog collar and put it on their neck and pull them toward the Guild. Everyone stare at us and laugh at the sight of Rogue and Sting. I told Lucy to hold them as I went toward the request board and grab a mission I put up.
"Sting Rogue can you read this together" I ask
"Sure" they said and read it together and then a bright light surrounded them. They had cat ears and a tail Sting is white with black tip while Rogue is black with white tips. We joke around and went on a mission. It was night Time and we went home. We sat on the couch watching a horror movie that I totally threaten Lucy if she doesn't see it. Rogue sat next to me as Sting sat next to Lucy. I wanted to have fun so I pet ears. I heard him breath heavily. I smirk so I continue.
*Rogue POV*
When she started to pet me I felt like purring. I hold my purr back but when I felt her keep petting me I knew she knew that I was holding it back. She pet my tail so I purred. I cover my mouth and saw her smirk more and kept petting me. I purred and rub my head against her stomach.
*Sting POV*
I felt Lucy pet my tail so I purred. I heard Rogue purr to so we purred together. I rub my head against Lucy stomach while purring. They pet us until we fell asleep.
*Lucy POV*
"So cute" I said as I look down at the sleepy Sting
"Whatever" Yuki said
We finish watching the movie that scared me to death. We end up sleep on the couch with Sting and Rogue. I was having a good dream when all of the sudden it turn into a nightmare.