S-Class trial and Lost Friend

*Master Markov POV*
"Listen up brats we are holding an S-Class trial" I announced and everyone shouted in excitement.
"Please be me" I heard some say
"Natsu, Gray, Levy, Cana, Wendy, Juvia and Elfman" I announced and everyone cheered
*Yuki Pov*
I noticed something different in the air. I looked up and I felt the wind howl out a warning. Tenrou Island is in danger it howled and I could sense a magic power I haven't felt for a long time. I jumped off the tree and headed inside to see everyone fight even Lucy.
"Your blonde too" she said
"Your so annoying" Sting said not able to fight back
"Shut up" I growled and went to my bedroom
*Lucy Pov*
"Shut up" Yuki growled and and went to her room.
I looked at Sting and he looked back so we looked at Rogue who looked as confused as us.
"Why is she in a bad mood" we ask each other and then we answered "I don't know".
I saw her come out with a bag and went out the door. We decided to follow so we did and found her at the harbor asking for a boat. They gave her a boat so we sneaked in the boat and I covered up our scent.
*Yuki Pov*
I sailed the boat north because I could sense a magic power I haven't sense for a long time. It super hot so I put on bathing suit and made cold water dumped on me every three minutes. The boat arrive at an island so I got off and grabbed my bag that had all the stuffs I need and went to explore.
*Rogue Pov*
We arrive at an island and she got off and went to explore. I could smell a familiar scent and saw Fairy Tail boat at the distance. I saw 14 members get off and race to the island so I told Sting and Lucy.
"We have to hurry" Lucy said so we followed Yuki but unfortunately we lost her.
*Yuki Pov*
I saw Fairy Tail arrive so followed one of them and saw them fight so I knew what this was.
"A trial for S-Class" I said to myself and went to another way.
I saw Natsu, Happy, Gray, Loke, Wendy, some other I don't know. Natsu looked sad and happy trying to cheer him up. I saw their master give them clues and they head off. I followed them just to see what they are doing when I sense another magic power so I look up but I saw nothing.
*Lucy Pov*
We walked around trying to find Yuki when we came across Gajeel and Levy.
"Hey there Blondie" Gajeel said and went up to us
"Hey iron head what are you guys doing here" I ask
"Actually the question is what are you doing here" Levy said
"Umm we are looking for Yuki" I said
"Well we haven't seen her and we are here for the S-Class trial" Gajeel said
"Oh that's nice" I said
"Now leave this island" levy said and I felt my heart get stabbed in the inside
"Hey Blondie how did you get here" Gajeel ask ignoring levy
"well by boat" I said
"No one can see this island unless you have the Fairy Tail guild mark now excuse us I have to become a S-Class wizard to prove you are weaker than me" Levy said and I had enough even Gajeel
"Well until you do then let's fight S-Class vs S-class" I said
"Wait your a S-Class wizard" Gajeel asked
"Yea we are too even Yuki" Sting answered
"Haha you a S-Class wizard don't make me laugh" Levy said
"Levy that's enough" Gajeel said and then a giant lizard came out of nowhere
"RUN" Sting said so we ran
*Master Markov Pov*
I sensed a magic power I haven't sense before.
"Mavis take care of those brats" I said
*Natsu Pov*
I tried to figure out what gramps said when I sense a magic power so I towards it to see Elfman, Evergreen and another guy I haven't seen before. The person said go away and a black mist came out of him and went toward Elfman and evergreen. I jump down and made them duck so they would avoid the attack. The attack stopped so I got up and saw the person crying. I ran at him but another attack rose and it hit me but did no damage Exocet it turned my scarf black.
"Look what you did" I said angrily and went to attack him but was stop by an attack that land in between us. I looked to my right to see Yuki there staring at the person.
"Why are you here" I asked
*Yuki Pov*
"Why are you here" Natsu asked but ignored him and continue staring at the person.
"Zeref" I said