Dragon Fight and Goodbye Lucy... For Now

*Lucy Pov*
I hugged Yuki and felt tears coming down my eyes. I couldn't heal her because the wound was too deep for me to heal. She coughed up blood and wiped my tears.
"Don't die please" I said as I cried more
"Lucy please don't cry" she said and she turned to Sting and Rogue "I'm sorry I didn't complete my promise"
"Don't say that you will complete that promise" Rogue said
She looked at me and smiled and put her hand on my neck. A necklace with a purple crystal dancing formed around my neck and she grabbed my hand.
*Reader Pov*
Yuki words were muted and lucy cried and was yelling but her words were muted too. A bright light glowed around Yuki and expanded covering everything.
*future Rogue Pov*
I covered my eyes as the bright light surrounded us. I knew she would protect Lucy but what I didn't know was that I haven't realized that she was dying anyways which my Attack sped up the process. The light disappeared and the only thing in Lucy hand was nothing I looked at myself and I was glowing. I saw Lucy look at me angrily and she got up.
"You killed her" she said angrily and tried to attack me but Sting hold her back so she won't.
I drop to my knees so did Rogue I couldn't believe I won't see her again even if I go back I won't see her. I felt something cold hug me so I look behind me to see a shadow. My eyes widen to realized it was Yuki then I started to disappear little by little.
"Protect Frosch" I said and disappeared
*Rogue Pov*
"Protect Frosch" echoed in my head as Future me disappeared. Guards came to us and brought us outside to see the Princess and her guard there.
"What did you do" Princess said angrily "now we have to face off the dragons"
"Princess there was no dragon army coming toward us" Lucy explained
"My future self tricked you and if you had open the gate the dragon would have came from the gate" I said
I saw another gate and my eyes widen in shock.
"Eclipse Project 2" princess said "open the gate"
The gate open and I could see Lucy heading to it and the guards hold her back. She wanted to close the gate but they hold her back so Sting and I tried but they hold us back too. Dragons came out of the gate and they flew into town destroying the whole town. All the dragon slayers tried to take the dragons down but they couldn't. The princess drop to her knees in horror as she watch the dragons destroying the buildings and fighting the Dragon Slayers. Sting and I went into town to help so did Lucy but she was shocked and sad. We saw Laxus, Cobra, Natsu, And Wendy and Gajeel fight some dragons. Sting and I found ourself a dragon to fight too.
*Lucy Pov*
I saw Sting and Rogue fighting a dragon as I sat down. I couldn't believe Yuki was gone and dragons took over the town. I sat down for a couple of minutes and saw everyone getting beaten up. I saw Gajeel get hit, cobra getting ramed, Laxus in front of a dragon ready to eat him, gray get shot, Macao and wakaba surrounded by smaller dragons and everyone surrounded.
*Rogue Pov*
"Yuki" I heard Lucy say "Yuki" she said a little louder "Yuki" she said loud for everyone to hear "YUKI" she screamed and the purple necklace glowed red instead of purple. She was surrounded by a red light and it blinded us so we had to cover our eyes. When we uncovered our eyes there stood Yuki in black leather tight jeans, black boots, black , black hoodie and had the same necklace as Lucy but hers is Red. She had a very jet black hair with purple strikes on it. She looked at the gate and then at the dragons.
"It's seems that you guys were too late" she said and was on her knees. She slammed both her hands into the ground and a rainbow like light surrounded her and spread arounded. It covered the whole area.
*Juvia Pov*
I heard Lyon call my name so I turned around and saw the smaller dragons. Gray pushed me and Meledy to the ground and froze the small dragons.
*Yuki Pov*
I saw everyone get saved and continued fighting. I got up and ran to the dragons Sting and Rogue were fighting with.
"Rogue come with us" one of the dragon said
"Sorry Levia and Scissor Runner but he's belongs to us" I said "Shadow Dragon Iron Fist"
"That won't do anything to us" Levia said
I punched him and he went flying back then I punched Scissor Runner. I saw them land on a building then they got up.
"Rogue will never became that person" I said "Apocalypse" I started to say
"wait don't tell me" Scissor Runner said shock
"Dragon" I said
"You can't be" Levia said shocked too
"Roar" I said and the Attack hit them both sending them flying.
They didn't get up this time but they roar one last time saying I'm Acnologia daughter. I ran toward the gate but lots of the Dragons got in my way wanting to bring me down. I took them all down except the one at the gate. I ran faster and saw the Mother Dragon so I jumped up and was above it.
"Apocalypse Chaos in my Left and Shadow In my right out the together" I said "Darkness Iron Fist of Apocalypse" I said and punched the dragon sending it down straight to the gate. It hit the gate destroying it and all the dragons glowed light how Future Rogue did. I landed and looked at Lucy.
"Yuki" she said
"See ya" I said and disappeared with the dragons
*Lucy Pov*
I saw Yuki disappear along with the dragons. Her words echo in my head and I felt my tears coming back. I started to cry and everyone looked at me sadly then I felt Sting hug me. I cried on him so much I wet him clothes.
*Sting Pov*
I felt Lucy crying less and less until she fell asleep. I put her in my lap and watched how she slept.
"I feel bad for her" Rogue said
"Yea" I said
"Yuki-i y-you p-promised" Lucy said