Nightmare

*Yuki POV dream*

I was walking around a dark room. I see light so I walk over to the light then I hear voices.

"Monster" a voice asked "Murder" "Criminal"

I ran faster as those words repeat themself. The light back away each step I take. I ran fast trying to catch up to the light but it kept back away.

"You should die" the voice said "your dangerous" "darkness will take you"

I kept running faster and faster. I felt tears pouring out and felt myself giving up on running.

A new voice brought me courage "you are no monster" it said "you are no murder" "you are no criminal" "you are Yuki"

I ran fast and so I decide to shout out my own word

"I am Yuki" I shouted "I am no monster" "I am no murder" "I am no criminal" "I am Yuki" "daughter of Layla Heartfillia and Jude Heartfillia" "sister of Lucy Heartfillia" "I will never give up" "I have a sister to protect" "I will protect her with my life" if I fail to protect her I will punish myself" "I will never give up nor will I ever do" "I will keep being strong to protect the ones I love" "please I tell you STOP"

The light stop and I went inside the light only to be another dark room but with memories. I saw myself standing in middle of the pool of blood and was surrounded by dead people.

"Monster" the voice said "murder" "criminal" "doesn't that prove what you are"

I look at myself then I said "no I protect the people of the town" "I killed the Dark Guild Wizard" I didn't kill innocent people" I killed people who had killed innocent people"

The scene broke and was replace with another scene. I saw my small self standing in the middle of the town and it was night time. A Black Dragon came from out of nowhere and destroyed the town. It showed how I was separated from my Sister. I met a black hair boy who taught me to control my magic and became friends with him.

"You became friends with a murder and a monster" the voice said

"I did but to help him feel feelings" "to teach him how to feel happiness" a scene where they were at a river splashing each other with water and they were laughing and smiling "to feel surprise" a scene shows how I gave Zeref a gift and he was surprise "to feel sadness" a scene shows how I was sitting on the grass crying and told Zeref what I dreamed and he felt sorry and sad for me so we cried together "I taught him to feel" "it's not wrong to teach someone feelings just because they are a monster or a murder they can change" "like I changed" I shouted and I was surrounded by a golden light

A voice said "I knew you could do it" and then I black out"

*end of the dream*

*Lucy POV dream*

I walk around a dark room when I started to hear voices

"Weak" "useless"

I ran straight ahead then I saw a light I kept running.

"You shouldn't live" "your too weak to be in a strong team"

I kept running as tears pour down my face. The light kept backing away from me.

"Your useless" "I shouldn't have brought you to the guild"

I had enough with the voices so I spoke up "I am weak or useless but I care about my family" "I left to train hard and become stronger just to be with my family" "I was a Fairy Tail member but now I am a Sabertooth I will not keep that from stoping me from loving others" "I am Lucy Heartfillia and a Heartfillia never GIVES UP" the light stop and I ran in to find my self in another room. It was the guild hall then it change to a battle field. Natsu took damage to an attack that was for me.