Chapter Eleven - Tydelynn (Part One/Reflection)

What was that about?

My head was spinning. Was I even breathing? My heart beat was going haywire, blood racing through my veins and echoing in my ears. I'd never felt this way before, ever. Jeez, how could a simple kiss do this to me? By a man that I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO.

I think I need some more medication.

Although it wasn't a simple kiss. It was just for competitiveness against the lads, majorly Will, but now it's not. Now, my body is shaking and I have a million thoughts - thoughts that a lady really shouldn't think -  for a man that I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO. 

I feel crazy. I feel dizzy. I feel very attracted to a man that I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO.

Oh why am I still denying it? That kiss has made my insides stir like they say in the all those stupid romance books that I read on tour with Kodaline last year. All I can think about, all I can see when I close my eyes, is Dan. Is it possible to fall in love so quickly with a man that I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO? I've been on tour for the best part of three days and I've already managed to develop feelings for the lead singer? 

No, I hadn't developed feelings for Dan—oh god, yes I really had. I really was attracted to Dan. I wanted to repeat that kiss right now for the rest of my life.

Oh my god, did I just really think that? I have four months more of this to deal with.

I was screwed. And I was in love. Screwed and in love.

I wanted to be with Dan, I was certain now. I was in love with him.

Could I get what I want?