ೃairport

The boys had a concert in Hong Kong in a few days but the manager said if they go early they can a a few days to explore. The boys were all so excited to go to Hong Kong and for a few days rest. On the plane they were all sat in first class. Hoseok sat with Jin and Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi sat together and then Taehyung and Jungkook sat together. Taehyung was sat near the window and Jungkook was sat in the isle seat. The flight was quiet and smooth. Jungkook and Taehyung talked about how their concerts going to go and what they want to visit in Hong Kong.

As they came into landing and it was time to get off but they got off in order of where they were sit. So Yoongi and Jimin got off first, then Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok and then Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung made Jungkook go first so then when they were in fans view Jungkook wouldn't get lost.

The boys didn't need to collect their luggage since it was already in the their mini van so then when they get to it they can just go.

They all got off the plane and stayed close to each other. Taehyung made sure Jungkook was in front of him, all Taehyung wanted to do was to make sure Jungkook was safe.

Walking through the airport they could hear all the fans talking, shouting and screaming of excitement. As they started walking closer there wasn't very much security on duty. They walked through the airport waving at fans until one of the barricades came down and fans started running towards them.

Luckily the security guards were fast and got to the boys blocking them from the swam of fans.

"Ah-" Jungkook heard he turned his head but all that was in his view was blocked by a security guards arm. They soon got out of the way of the fans but then the fans attention went to something else in the airport.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked then their attention went back to the fans in the airport.

Jungkook ran back in pushing past fans trying to find Taehyung. Then he saw a body on the floor.

"TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook shouted getting his attention.

Jungkook got closer and held his hand out to help him up. Taehyung accepted it and they pushed back the through the fans but this time they both held hands, making the fans scream 'Taekook is life' and 'Taekook is real'. They came back out the airport and all the member got in the car quickly.

"Are you alright hyung?" Jungkook asked siting next to Taehyung.

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry" Taehyung said fixing his messy hair.

"Are you sure? You were laying on the floor? For a second I thought you were unconscious" Jungkook said worriedly.

"I can assure you I wasn't unconscious and I may have hit my head when I fell but I'm fine" Taehyung smiles softly.

"Maybe it's best to have someone look at it just to be sure" the younger kept worrying.

"Jungkook's right Taehyung, it'll only be a quick check" Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded.

"Fine" He said.

The manager told Namjoon what to say at the front desk when they arrived at the hotel. Then the manager and Taehyung got out the car going to the doctors. As Taehyung got up Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist making him turn around and look at him.

"I'm fine, Kookie don't worry I'll be at the hotel soon" Taehyung showed his famous box smile.

When Taehyung got out the car the manager closed the door and they driver drove off. He saw Jungkook looking back and he smiled.

In the car Namjoon got the members attention.

"So Hoseok gets a room to himself, Jin your sharing with me, Jiminie and Yoongi are in a room together and then Tae and Kookie" after Namjoon said that Jungkook smiled.

The two of the maknae line waited in the lobby while their Hyungs got the room keys. Jungkook didn't join in laughing or joking with Jimin, his mind was on Taehyung.

"Taehyung will be fine" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.

"I know but imagine if we didn't realise until we were all in the car, Taehyung could have got seriously hurt" Jungkook worried.

"Well at least he's fine now" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.

Then the hyungs came back over and handed the room key to Jungkook for his room. They all headed to their rooms and Hoseok happy that he would have his own room.

When Jungkook got to his hotel room he put his suitcase in the corner of the room and looks out the window. Their room has a good view so they can see people coming in and out the hotel. Jungkook kept looking out the window until he saw a familiar person coming up to the hotel.

He smiled and waited for Taehyung to come up to the room. After a few minutes Taehyung opened the door and was greeted with a huge hug from Jungkook.

"Is there anything serious?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook back, "I only fell Kookie I'm fine just a mini bump but I'm fine"

"Please stay close to me next time hyung, I don't want it to happen again" Jungkook nuzzled his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Okay, I will don't worry Kookie" Taehyung hugged Jungkook a bit tighter taking in his scent.

"I love you Tae" Jungkook smiled.

"I love you too Kookie" Taehyung smiled back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 10/01/2019
Edited: 17/09/2020