ೃblind

This is requested by joonieownsjinnie
━━━━━━━━━━━━

It hasn't been long since the incident happened. Since Taehyung's sight was taken away from him. If his parents had paid more attention to him then he could still have his sight. Taehyung became blind. He was scared. He didn't know what to expect. He was scared of what everyone would think of him.

Taehyung hasn't gone to school for a few months now. Everyone was worried, mainly his friends, especially Jungkook. Jungkook gave up and decided to go to Taehyung's house. He knocked on the door but it took a while for it to open.

When it did Taehyung opened the door.

"Hello?" He questioned.

"Tae, are you alright? Your not answering our texts and we're all so worried!!" Jungkook said as he looked at the older.

Taehyung looked down as he tried to hold his tears back. Jungkook immediately noticed but before he could say something Taehyung spoke up.

"I t-think you should come in" Taehyung said he opened the door to let Jungkook in.

Jungkook closed the door behind him as he saw Taehyung walk to the sofa, unsure of where he's stepping. Jungkook joined him on the sofa and looked at Taehyung.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung looked down and his breath was shaky.

"I-I-I'm blind" Taehyung said as he such his eyes tight even if he could still only see darkness.

Jungkook froze. He had no idea of how this could have happened. His best friend and love of his life couldn't see anymore. It broke Jungkook's heart that he would be able to see everything Taehyung wanted to see. Jungkook brought Taehyung into a tight hug. The older flinched a little but hugged back.

"Tae, I'm going to help you" Jungkook said softly in Taehyung's ear.

"No Kookie you got too much to do already, remember you want to be an idol, you have to work hard for that and not help someone like me" Taehyung's words muffled in Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook shook his head.

"You wanted to be an idol too, your going to be one still, you're still talented, even without vision" Jungkook pulled away and smiled at Taehyung.

"I can't Jungkook, I'll immediately get told I won't be able to be one because I can't see. I want you to be one. Your talented. I won't ever forget watching you dance. It was one of my favourite things to watch" Taehyung said the last part quietly but Jungkook still heard because of the rest of the house was silent.

Jungkook leaned in and placed his lips on top of Taehyung's soft ones. Immediately Taehyung kisses back as soon as he knew what was happening. After a few more seconds they pulled apart for air.

"Taehyung I love you so much, I'm going to help you make all your dreams come true" Jungkook smiled.

"I love you too Kookie.... b-but I'll just be holding you back" Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head.

"You'd never hold me back from anything. Kim Taehyung will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

He saw the older smile and nod his head. He brought him back into another hug. They just cuddled on the sofa for hours and hours. They just enjoyed each other's company and shared sweet pecks on the lips every so often.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSEOK!!!
I hope you have an amazing day because you deserve it so much and you've worked really hard. I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy is as much as.
We love youuuuu💜💜💜💜

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 18/02/2019
Edited: 24/09/2020