ೃpranked

So this is what we made up on a group chat and I wanted to put it in this book and everyone on the group chat wanted me to do it so this is requested by everyone on their😂
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook and Taehyung were the pranksters in the dorm. They both pranked all the members together but would never prank each other. They just love each other too much to prank each other.

One day they were both walking down the street on their way to the park hand in hand. They both were still laughing from the prank they pulled on Jimin and Yoongi. On their way to the park they saw police cars around but they decided to ignore them. They continued going to the park and just to mess around.

"Why is there so many police cars around?" Jungkook asked as he brought Taehyung closer.

They were with each other 24/7 and Jungkook always looked after and was always protective of Taehyung.

"I don't know" Taehyung said looking around.

Soon there was no one in the park as it was becoming late and the two were about the leave until a policeman came up to them.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" The policeman asked the older and he nodded.

"Kim Taehyung your under arrest, what you say now may harm your defence in court" the policeman said pushing Jungkook away from Taehyung and handcuffed him.

"What the hell are you doing?! Let him go!!" Jungkook said angrily but getting even more when they were being rough with Taehyung.

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to stop" the policeman said seriously.

"Kookie I'll be fine" Taehyung said in a small voice.

"B-But he hasn't done anything wrong!! I'm always with him and he hasn't done anything illegal!!" Jungkook said and the policeman shook his head and told Jungkook that they can come with them.

Jungkook got in the back of the car himself but the policeman pushed Taehyung in roughly making Jungkook even more angry. Although he seemed angry he was also petrified at the same time. He knew that Taehyung had done nothing wrong, if Taehyung has done something wrong so would have Jungkook.

On the way to the police station was silent. Taehyung kept his gaze on his trainers, thinking of what he had done wrong. Jungkook has his head in his hands trying to hide his tears because of how scared he is for Taehyung. The policeman was keeping his eyes on the road trying not to smile or laugh.

When they arrived the policeman went to get Taehyung out and literally pulled him out, not giving him a chance.

"Be careful with him!" Jungkook said trying to hide the fact that he was crying.

The policeman started to drag Taehyung into the police station and took him into a different room leaving Jungkook alone.

"He's gone in for questioning" someone behind the desk said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook sat on a seat and waited. It felt like hours until the policeman came back out with Taehyung who looked like he'd been crying which broke Jungkook's heart not being there to be by his side.

"We are letting him off charges because this was a prank" the policeman said casually and then Jimin and Yoongi walked.

"That's what you get so don't expose me and Jimin again" Yoongi said smirking knowing they succeeded.

"Wait this was a prank?" Jungkook asked and the older two nodded.

Taehyung and Jungkook stood there in shock. The policeman also apologised for being so rough but that's what the other two wanted it to be like. Taehyung said it was fine and Jungkook apologised for being rude.

Then all four of them left the police station and they never played a prank on Jimin or Yoongi again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 12/03/2019
Edited: 28/09/2020