ೃrunaway

Taehyung was in his bedroom. His parents banging on the door shouting for him to get out angrily. His parents weren't accepting him. Taehyung was from a rich family and a very important one as well.

He finally got the courage to come out to them but it ended badly. He didn't expect them to be like this. They told him that they'd love him no matter what but it was obviously a lie.

Taehyung pulled his phone out and called one of the many people he trusted, Bogum.

"Hey Tae!" He heard Bogum's cheerful voice across the line.

"H-Hey" Taehyung stuttered.

"What's wrong?" His voice dropped from cheerful to worried in a matter of seconds.

"They don't accept me" Taehyung was on the verge of tears.

"Come and stay with me, pack what you need I'm on my way round now" Bogum said and hung up.

Taehyung grabbed a bag and started packing everything he needed. He didn't take much, clean clothes and stuff like that. Once everything was packed he waited for Bogum's car to appear and when it did he went over to his bedroom door but not to open it.

"I'm leaving, you don't have a disappointing and disgusting son anymore" Taehyung said to his parents before heading to the window and started to climb down it.

When he reached the ground he ran to Bogum's car and got in. Tears were falling down his cheeks and he was taking deep breaths.

"Hey hey don't cry, we'll get you away from there" Bogum said as they started driving away to his house.

The next day Jungkook went round to Taehyung's house and knocked on the door revealing his mother.

"Is Taehyung in?" Jungkook asked.

"Taehyung doesn't live here anymore, hopefully he's in a place where all people like him belong" his mother said bitterly at the thought of him.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused and slightly angry.

"He said to us that he is gay. We can't afford to have a disgusting son like that in this house so he is no longer our son and doesn't live here" his mother said and Jungkook nodded leaving.

Jungkook was angry. He tried calling the older but it went straight to voice mail. Jungkook began to worry. He doesn't know what's happened to him or if he's alright.

After a few months Jungkook still hasn't heard or seen Taehyung, neither have their friends. Jungkook was beyond worried and scared. He hoped that Taehyung was alright and safe.

Jungkook walked through town with his hood up and his gaze kept on the floor. He was still looking for Taehyung. He just couldn't think of any other places where the boy could be. Then he bumped into someone hard making them both fall down.

"I'm so sorry I- Taehyung?!" Jungkook said shocked.

They both looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before standing back up. Jungkook took noticed to Taehyung's busted lip and a long scratch across his cheek.

"Tae what happened?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I just got into a fight, it's nothing" Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head.

"What do you mean it's nothing? Your hurt!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I promise I'm fine Kookie" Taehyung smiled and Jungkook sighed nodding.

They both headed to a cafe to catch up and Jungkook to ask questions.

"Tae where have you been? I've been so worried and being looking everywhere for you" Jungkook asked wrapped his hands around the warm cup of hot chocolate.

"I-I had to leave home, so I went to stay with Bogum" Taehyung said looking into the cup advoiding eye contact.

"Tae, I know why you left, I went round to your house the next morning and your mother told me everything" Jungkook said softly and Taehyung nodded.

"Tae look at me" Jungkook said and Taehyung lifted his head up.

Jungkook leaned forwards and place his lips on top of Taehyung's and he immediately kissed back.

"I love you Taehyung" Jungkook smiled.

"I love you too Jungkook" Taehyung smiled and they both shared another sweet kiss.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 02/03/2019
Edited: 28/09/2020