ೃignored

Taehyung watched as the maknae interacted and talked to every member apart from him. Taehyung was confused, he hadn't done anything wrong but Jungkook, his boyfriend, was completely ignoring him.

As well as Jungkook ignoring him. All the members were ignoring him. Taehyung seriously has no idea what he had done wrong. He was lost and confused.

They had a concert the next day and Taehyung was scared for it to come. Normally he wouldn't be but he is. He didn't want fans to think that something was going on between them all that they didn't like him or something like that.

Taehyung got sick of sitting there and got up and went to his room. None of the members noticed. He opened the door and closed it. He got changed out of his day clothes and shoved on some sweat pants and a over sized, loose t-shirt. He never normally went to bed this early but there was nothing for him to do so why not. He grabbed his pillow and instead of putting his head on it he hugged it... since there was no one he could hug.
————————————————concert
Taehyung never had any interactions with his members unless it was just within the choreography. When it came to their song save me, Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. Half way through the song Taehyung slipped and fell on his side but he didn't get up. He laid there crying. Not from physical pain but from the mental pain of his members ignoring him.

Jungkook was the first one to immediately run over when he didn't get back up. He tried shaking Taehyung slightly and saw his crying face. It broke Jungkook's heart seeing Taehyung like that. The rest of the members came over and helped Taehyung up. He wiped his tears away and when it was his part he sang it carrying on. The other members worried but carried on.

At he end of the concert Jungkook immediately went over to Taehyung.

"Tae! Are you alright? Are you in pain?" He asked worriedly.

"No, I'm fine" was all he could say and he walked off.

Jungkook felt guilty. He knew what he had done but he didn't realise he took it this far. He wanted Taehyung to feel slightly jealous but he didn't realise that the poor boy was suffering from it. Jungkook rushes over to the other members and explained everything. They were also in on it but never saw Taehyung suffering from it. 

The car journey back was awkward. No one spoke. Occasionally they spared glances at Taehyung but obviously not all at once. Taehyung paid no attention anyway. His focus was the music playing through his earbuds and the world they were driving passed.

They soon arrived back at the dorm and Taehyung just walked straight in and headed to his room still listening to his music. When he was in his room he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from the back scaring the life out of him. 

Taehyung took his earbuds out and was about to ask Jungkook to get off him but he beat him to it.

"Tae.. baby... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you suffer. None of us did. We only wanted to make you the slightest bit jealous but we didn't realise that we were making you suffer from it.... I'm so sorry" Jungkook apologised as his arms tightened around Taehyung's body.

"I'm sorry.. that I overreacted about it all" Taehyung said looking down.

"Tae you didn't overreact... you never complained about it. You didn't even react" Jungkook said and walked in front of Taehyung an pulled him into a long passionate kiss.

"I love you so much, I won't make you go through that again. I'm sorry" Jungkook said once he pulled away with a soft smile on his face.

Taehyung nodded and smiled back. They both got ready for bed and Jungkook stayed in Taehyung's room for the night and they cuddled. The first night in a month that Taehyung could hug someone other than his pillow. He could finally rest his head on the pillow and snuggle close to the one he loved so much.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Guys the BLACKPINK CONCERT WAS AMAZING!!!
The concert was so beautiful and amazing. This was the first ever concert I attended ever and it was the best. I am so happy I could see the girls preform and them to do a tribute for what happened in Manchester two years ago today.

So the concert was last night and I am still recovering from how amazing they are and also the lack of sleep from everything.

I am seeing BTS NEXT WEEKEND THOUGH AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Remember I love you all💜💜!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 22/05/2019🙏💜
Edited: 01/10/2020