The Summoning

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and none of the characters mentioned here belong to me .

In the beginning, there was nothing but eternal darkness, created by Lord Shilde, the ruler of the shadows but benevolent. As soon as his daughter came from the darkness, Lord Shilde was murdered in cold blood. With his hold over the multiverse destroyed , starry nebulas and luminous galaxies sprang forth from the shadows.
Alongside them, the 7 Warders (the first superhumans) were also created from the result of the fusion of a dying star and the chemical mixture made from the explosions and formation of stars. 
Each of the Warders protected the seven portions of the multiverse as did their descendants by casting all manners of invocations, spells, enchantments and  Crystals crafted from Lord Shilde's powers. The multiverse was restored to order again and all was well but no one heard the wails of Lord Shilde's baby girl.

The scent of exotic jasmines and lilies in bloom filled the temple air. The chime of a silver bell sent ripples across the still pool, causing the lily pads to shift in the cool water. The temples stony walls were moss covered and covered in blooming flora. Marbled jade pillars supported the ceiling which had a circular glass ceiling to let in the moonlight onto the sigil painted below. Candles of rosy pinks and sky blues formed a fiery circle around the sigil. The floor was of jade green grass and flowers bloomed in the moonlight. The hands that drew the sigil trembled with fear as they added the most important part of the summoning spell, the person that was to be summoned. I WISH TO SUMMON THE ORACLE OF CORINTH, DESTROYER OF COLCHIS AND THE ENCHANTERS NIGHTSHADE.

The candles blew out immediately and the ripples on the surface of the pool ceased. Suddenly the flames of the candles rose to the ceiling in a fiery rush then diverting themselves into the sigil. It pulsed with energy and rose off the ground and rotated to face the spellcaster. The complex inner circles started spinning anti-clockwise then clockwise and animating themselves to form the person that was to be summoned. The spellcasters heart pounded and he backed away slowly at first but quicker as the sigil began to rotate faster and faster. He ran to the wooden doors, so close to the iron rings, so close to freedom and he stopped dead in his tracks. "Leaving so soon?" A melodic voice like the summer wind breezed through the temple. "The fun has just started! And seeing as you were so greedy for power let's turn you into the greediest animal there is!" Dark tendrils shot from her hands, muffling the spellcasters screams and binding his magic. "Spora  meri kreexus" A coral blast of magic shot from her hands and the spellcaster went quiet. "Oink oink" "Thank you ever so much for releasing me from my prison, don't worry it will wear off soon. Oh, I forgot, soon for you is 100000 years. When you're immortal like me, time flies! Anyway bye now and again thank you, feeble mortal." She snapped her jewelled fingers and her floral braided violet hair flew back from the wind, created by the rose portal. She stepped through and her lavender gossamer gown flowed like the ocean of Aegis as it was transported to another universe.

I update every week and there should be at least seven chapters also don't be a silent reader tell me what you think in the comments.😊😊😊