Mother Nature

A millennia before I escaped my banishment, I saw something in my scrying glass, I was casually watching the lives of people in the multiverse when my scrying glass seemed to stop working and it flew through the multiverse and showed me  something which shocked me, shook me to my core, let me explain what I saw,  what I saw was rather blurred and patchy but I know what I saw, it was a plan of some sort, it was a luxurious room with only a solitary candle that sputtered out light but the plan had the Warder's crest so it was official, it showed to me rather crudely drawn floating shards of something, an elaborate diamond throne with hollows where it seemed shards would fit into place and  with a magnification crystal, I read closer and I read closer and saw the shards labelled with powers, I studied more and from what I could decipher from the chicken scratch which was the Chief Warder's script, I know this because I remember the order that I should be banished. Essentially the shards were my father's powers which I already knew of but the throne was apparently to be placed in the centre of the Multiverse, have the shards fitted inside it and activated to achieve, I quote, total power.' The Warder's were going to take over but why, they were famed, rich and had a glorious reputation, no matter what the reason, I can't let them enslave the Multiverse. I made a vow to escape, collect the shards and rid the Multiverse of the Warders, so using my scrying glass and some magic, I sowed my myth, glory and fame into the Multiverse's children in the hopes that at least one would summon me and it worked, I would eradicate the Warder's if its the last thing I do, and that is a promise.

I  felt my body immediately dissolve into mist then get swirled away into another universe, it was strangely calm and rather fascinating, even though I was mist I could see everything that was passing me by, planets, cities, clusters of stars and stunning galaxies. Soon I slowed down and started to reform in a new universe. A tingling feeling spread through me and slowly, my body was built back up. I changed my outfit into a pistachio green gown which rippled like the ocean's surface on a summers day, my hair was now plaited, with quite a lot of flowers which was an improvement from it being free and in the way. My shoes were now no longer there, I was barefoot, I looked around at my surroundings and it was absolutely wondrous, birds sang merrily, deer and rabbits bounded freely in the valley below me and the grassy mountain I was on, was in a serene lake with clear waters, trees covered the bright flowery meadows with shade. The air was filled with magic, the sky bright and blue, the Sun shone brightly upon me and in the far distance, I could see a rainbow. Nature had flourished in this universe and showered it with beauty and elegance, of course, the Ecokinesis Shard would come here, flowers bloomed and blossomed with grace and beauty. The mountain I was one seemed to be made of rock but coated in layers of grass, flowers and trees because it was so soft, it wasn't even cold. I looked around me and I seemed to be on the highest point in the area. I protected my eyes from the Sun and looked East then South, there was nothing out there to kill me or for me to kill, it was like Eden, maybe this was a time to relax and unwind from all the battles I'd fought, I mean I had been hopping from universe to universe like a demented kangaroo maybe it was my turn to relax.
I gathered myself and dived from the peak into the cerulean waters. I felt the wind howl in my ears then it was muffled by the lake, I opened my eyes and saw shimmering fish dart into nooks and crannies in the lakebed hidden by fronds of kelp. My dress billowed in the water and my hair broke free of the plait and floated free, I saw light shine through the rippling water as I came up for air, when I came up, I instinctively closed my eyes as I wiped away the water from my eyes and when I opened my eyes again, it wasn't daytime but night and I wasn't in the beautiful flowery meadow any more but in a moonlit glade lake with water lilies floating on the surface, this universe was chock full of magical energy, almost supercharged with it if a lake could transport me elsewhere. I dove back into the depths of the lake and when I rose I was back in the flowery meadow, I walked out the lake and uttered, 'Afairéste to neró,' and I immediately felt a breath of warm wind blow away the moisture and water, I sat down on the lake's grassy shores and started to style my hair into a fishtail plait and handpicked the flowers instead of conjuring them.