A Kingdom Of Peace

I woke with a start, I was in a very luxurious bedroom so how on Earth did I get here? It all came rushing back to me now like a burst dam, the fight, the Gods, my temporary descent into madness. I sat up and realised that I had a tiara and a gown on, either I purposely wore this or someone dressed me like a doll. I got up and look in the silver mirror and I looked beautiful as always. The room was rather elaborate and ornate with plush cushions and quilts, tapestries on the walls and a roaring fire. I found some silvery high heels that looked my size and when I slipped them on they were perfect. I approached the door and I hesitated before opening it. What if there was something outside, waiting to kill me? I shook that thought away, swallowed my fears and thrust the door open and it led into a wide balcony, I was in Olympia, I had to be. The land was lush and green, flowers blossomed in meadows, brooks bubble, streams sparkled and animals bounded here and there. I looked around me and I was in a large palace, I'd meet the owner and demand why I was here.
I approached the conveniently labelled Throne Room and opened the double doors and I was greeted by Zeus. ' Had a good rest I see, well we need you back now because a Multiverse won't run itself,' I shook my head in disbelief, Zeus had gone insane.' You are the ruler of the Multiverse now, Queen Circe.' He led me to the Throne which was made of plants and flowers with the odd sword and dagger embedded in the vines. I sat down and gestured for Zeus to leave. I was Queen, I did it, I broke the Warders iron fist on the Multiverse. I had a lot of matters I had to attend to presumably so goodbye for now I guess, dear reader and thank you for travelling on this journey with me.