Fool Of Me

A College AU
Texas Southern University (Houston,Tx)
Ship: Chiron Harris x Erik Stevens
Warning(s): slow burn, angst

_

"You feel so good..." Erik moans, sending chills down Chi's spine.

Water falls down his back as his grip around his erection tightens, thinking about the dream he'd just woken up from. He starts moving his hand faster, images of Erik flashing through his mind.

Heat radiates throughout his entire body, the coolness of the water doing nothing to calm him down. His mind keeps drifting back to his dream. It had all felt so real. He tries to conjure the feel of Erik's walls gripping him with his hand. He closes his eyes as he remembers the vision of Erik underneath him, moaning his name.

His hand moves faster as he remembers the words Erik said to him. "Shit." He moans out.

"That's it babe. Just like that."

His balls tighten and he throws his head back. The sound of the shower fades out. He can almost hear the smoothness of Erik's voice from his dream. He clenches his eyes shut imagining that voice encouraging him and long legs wrapped tightly around Chi's waist.

"Fill me up."

Chi freezes. His whole body tenses up. The soft voice turns harsh and suddenly he's shivering. The face of his ex pops into his head, emotionless eyes staring at him, an empty smile on his lips. Chi quickly shuts off the water, stepping out of the shower. He wraps a towel around his waist in thought, thinking back to a time when those emotionless eyes were filled with lust and curiosity.

Bryson had managed to drag him to yet another event. This time, a movie night at someone's apartment. Someone who Chi didn't even know, but Bryson knew them. Bryson knew everybody.

Tired of being the third wheel with Bryson and his girl, Chi was on a couch with two other guys from track. Not really paying attention to their conversation, Chi mindlessly scanned the room.

A loud laugh pierced the room and his eyes fall on the culprit. A man in the corner, donned in a TSU sweatshirt, jeans, and the new Jordans that came out a few weeks prior. When the man caught his gaze, he immediately sat up straighter, smoothing down imaginary wrinkles in his clothes. Chi's heart rate spiked when he saw the man stand up and make his way over to him.

Chi scanned his tall frame as he waits for him to speak up, noting his defined figure. Even with the loose jeans he was wearing, Chi could tell that he was well built. Broad shoulders, long legs, thick thighs...

Chi had to snap himself out of his stare before he missed what the man was about to say.

"I fuck with your hoodie, I got the same one at home. I'll have to show you one day," Chi looks down at the black and white hoodie and nods slowly, wondering what he wanted from him.

"I saw you being quiet as fuck over here. I see you around campus all the time with my boy, Bryson. You seem real cool. Ion know you, but I'm feeling your energy." Chi smiled, shrugging a bit.

"My name's Sean."

"Chiron." Chi speaks up for the first time in hours.

"Chiron..." Sean tests the name on his lips, "I like that. Let me get your number before you leave."

Sean hands Chiron his phone and he puts his number in before texting himself so he'll have Sean's number. "Don't leave me on read." Sean jokes.

"I won't." Chi laughs.

He can't go back down that road again. He has to clear his mind. He'd gone a week without talking to Erik and to add this dream on top of it, Chi needed at least the illusion of a piece of mind.